Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is there a good single computer game i can use for practice

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
NearSideMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge MtG
pir8pat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you do a web search for mtg forge, go to the forums for the dl link. Im not sure I can give a direct link on these forums but not too hard to find. I think you will like it as it enforces rules and has constructed and limited. I personally use it to get a feel for decks before i take them out. Just be aware that the AI is not the best player in the world so don't expect a human level opponent.
aeosynth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try cockatrice. there's no ai, but you can battle against yourself, which is especially useful when testing combo
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1