Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 220 (Judged)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
DavidChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bairdsy wrote:
ck3gds wrote:
Kagami, Curator of the Gallery 2U

Legendary Creature Moonfolk Wizard (mythic rare)

Flying

The "legend rule" doesn't apply.

"Every hero has an equal. Those who don't think so probably haven't met theirs...yet."

2/3

Nice idea, but I think it would need to be worded more explicitly. Something like:
Quote:
Players may control two or more legendary permanents with the same name.

Actually, that's exactly how that's worded on the only other card in the game with that effect, Mirror Gallery.
Bairdsy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidChaos wrote:
Bairdsy wrote:
ck3gds wrote:
Kagami, Curator of the Gallery 2U

Legendary Creature Moonfolk Wizard (mythic rare)

Flying

The "legend rule" doesn't apply.

"Every hero has an equal. Those who don't think so probably haven't met theirs...yet."

2/3

Nice idea, but I think it would need to be worded more explicitly. Something like:
Quote:
Players may control two or more legendary permanents with the same name.

Actually, that's exactly how that's worded on the only other card in the game with that effect, Mirror Gallery.

Yes..... well just because its been done wrong before, doesnt mean 2 wrongs make a right Razz

edit:.. seriously though, given the recent changes to the legend rule I think my suggested wording is much more intuitive.
_Godica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco wrote:
Okay, I'm fairly certain your flavor is leaning towards Greek myth and Hercules. If so, very cool. However, in a flavor vacuum, I do not see any tie ins to the Pegasus creature type. The flavor text is very cool, but I don't see the connection with your legend's rules text. I enjoy what your legend does. In a casual setting, I see this getting a lot of play. There are a boat-load of cheap white legends that can be used as fodder. Cool idea, but the card just doesn't mesh together well enough.

Argus was the shipwright who built the Argo, sailed by Jason and the Argonauts (who included Hercules, yes) on their quest to steal the Golden Fleece. Pegasae Harbor is where he lived, and the departure point of the voyage -- it has nothing to do with the Pegasus creature type.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx! Go next Smile
I liked Mephisto too!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2