Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

draft minis coming again soon

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: draft minis coming again soon Reply with quote

So after trying out drafts.in, I was thrilled with it. It is far better for drafting than Netdraft in my opinion and I will be running minis in the next week using it as the draft program. These will be a test to see if we can do it regularly.
Canabiest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if you can put basic lands in your sideboard with drafts.in. That could matter in some niche cases.
Rechtern

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canabiest wrote:
I am not sure if you can put basic lands in your sideboard with drafts.in. That could matter in some niche cases.

You can add basic lands to sideboard by shift clicking....
Canabiest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool. I did not know that.
Thank you.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1