Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BW Zombies

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
McShane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: BW Zombies Reply with quote

4 Gravecrawler
4 Diregraf Ghoul
4 Blood Artist
4 Cartel Aristocrat
4 Geralf's Messenger
4 Restoration Angel
2 Obzedat, Ghost Council
2 Sorin Lord of Innistrad
4 Lingering Souls
4 Orzhov Charm
1 Tragic Slip
4 Cavern of Souls
4 Godless Shrine
4 Isolated Chapel
3 Orzhov Guildgate
8 Swamp

Please assist with ideas for maindeck and sideboard plans vs each archtype. Thanks! Also help with the actual sideboard!
Fefestars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you test this deck?

I didnt play it, so my thoughts are theory-based.

I think I wouldnt play Guildgates, because you want to play untapped lands in the first 3-4 turns to curve out. You play 12 Lands for your white creatures, which should be enough. You can add maybe 1-2 Plains if you find yourself having mana issues with Lingering Souls and Charm.

Sorin seems kinda weak, if you're trying to be an aggressive deck and Sorin is way more midrange/control. I understand that getting an emblem is rly strong with Souls-tokens, but still rly slow.

You can also think about Knight of Infamy if you're trying to be aggressive. For that reason you might also maybe cut the Obzedats coz you're playing only 23 lands.

On the other hand if you're trying to be more midrange i would go deep with some more Sorins/Obzedat and better removal (Sever the Bloodline!) and add one more land (maybe Vault of the Archangel).
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1