Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Banned from chat?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
oldschoolmag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Banned from chat? Reply with quote

Uhh i was banned for chat for "begging" for minis

Please admin who banned me explain to me and prove where i "Begged"???

Can i please be unbanned im a grown ass man and i dont break your rules

xjudication banned me ?
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had planned to give you an hour off for minibegging after the warning. Since you took the time to post this however, I will unban you as soon as you tell me what you did wrong and why you won't do it anymore. You should probably use this for reference: http://www.magic-league.com/info/channel_rules.php#Explanations
oldschoolmag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reference to what? i did not spam at all or beg for anything i simply referenced that "i wish" we would have more minis during the times of day where i am on ...1 Time .......??

How is the minibegging?

Im not explaining anything i ddint do anything wrong and if you would keep me banned for nothing then i dont really want to be apart of this website anyway i did nothing wrong
Kabelis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldschoolmag wrote:
Reference to what? i did not spam at all or beg for anything i simply referenced that "i wish" we would have more minis during the times of day where i am on ...1 Time .......??

How is the minibegging?

Im not explaining anything i ddint do anything wrong and if you would keep me banned for nothing then i dont really want to be apart of this website anyway i did nothing wrong

You don't realize that judges don't run minis because they don't have time, not because they thought no one was going to join the mini if they hosted it.
Doesn't matter how nicely you say "please run a tournament cause I'd like to play in it right now", you're still asking for something which judge cannot do. If he could, he would have hosted it already
BIRDYYY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldschoolmag mabye this thread with help you out.
http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17176

Recent enough thread^^
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabelis wrote:
oldschoolmag wrote:

How is the minibegging?

You don't realize that judges don't run minis because they don't have time, not because they thought no one was going to join the mini if they hosted it.
Doesn't matter how nicely you say "please run a tournament cause I'd like to play in it right now", you're still asking for something which judge cannot do. If he could, he would have hosted it already

When was the last time you saw Flippi run a mini? There are a lot of judges here who just sit around and do nothing all day.
Kabelis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livermush wrote:
Kabelis wrote:
oldschoolmag wrote:

How is the minibegging?

When was the last time you saw Flippi run a mini? There are a lot of judges here who just sit around and do nothing all day.

Running a mini is at least few hours of time and responsibility. Like it was mentioned many many times already, technically you could host minis all the time with bots and stuff, the problem is when there's an issue between players and there's no active judge.

The way you said it sounds as if judges are paid staff members or something.
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabelis wrote:
Livermush wrote:
Kabelis wrote:
oldschoolmag wrote:

How is the minibegging?

Running a mini is at least few hours of time and responsibility. Like it was mentioned many many times already, technically you could host minis all the time with bots and stuff, the problem is when there's an issue between players and there's no active judge.

The way you said it sounds as if judges are paid staff members or something.

If issues between players or a lack of a judge were any reason to not run autonomous tournaments, then why are people allowed allowed to have ranked single matches on the site?

The judges just want a monopoly on something that barely anyone does anyway.
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, I gotta say, the past month or so has seen quite a few many new judges running a lot more minis, so in that sense, the site is recovering nicely. Unfortunately, the people who run things here literally do nothing. Flippi should be fired, imo.
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is now derailing, and will be locked.

Also, as an additional warning derailing threads for the sake of recalcitrant attacks on staff is childish, and unacceptable. People continuing to do so will be banned from the forums.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1