Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac OSX

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
Steveman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Mac and I'm fine with the chatroom, it probably has something to do with Java. However, you won't be able to play on OSX, your options are to run Windows on either Bootcamp or Parallels (I use VirtualBox which is basically the same thing as Parallels). There's Darwine to run MWS but I've tried it before with other programs and it's always laggy as hell.
Rath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Steveman said, it's probably a Java issue. Check to see if the plugin is enabled in your web browser. If disabled, enable it or reinstall Java.

Also, make sure Java is up-to-date as web browsers frequently disable plugins that are old.
aeosynth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the chat room is just irc, so you can look for an osx irc client, or try this link - http://webirc.solidirc.com/?channels=Magic-League
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1