Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Full Gatecrash Package for MWS

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Magx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone try this ? Is that file ok or is that a virus ?
Livermush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magx wrote:
Did someone try this ? Is that file ok or is that a virus ?

Considering he joined up 2 days ago, I think it's safe to say he's an agent provocateur, though that may not be accurate. I checked out his first offering the other day, it was 122 cards that worked smoothly with my mtgbr install of mws.

As is such, give this guy a little encouragement because we need all the people we can get on the scene.

Also: Account4This: please don't post links to copyrighted material in the forums. This could not only get you in trouble, but could get the entire website in trouble.
hobo69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: So I have the Gatecrash Package downloaded... Reply with quote

Not being very computer savvy when it comes to downloads and such what is my next step to add it to MWS. I have it in my downloads in a file called Gatecrash Package.
hobo69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you are very helpful. Appreciate the work on the set.
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pretty sweet...props snaps and kudos for the OP
Magx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. this is NOT a virus.. this a legitimate and really well done (and quickly) patch.

Dude, you just earned my respect.

Kudos.
dikcoop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This broke my mws first time i tried, i now need to reinstall
Zacharael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I go to MasterBase link it says Invalid or Deleted File o.o
J_Sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Full Gatecrash Package for MWS Reply with quote

Account4this wrote:
I'm giving this out on MWS as well...My name on WMS is tx3000 so if you downloaded this from here and happen to see me on MWS, don't forget to say hi and thanks!

Also, in case anyone brings up something about this being illegal or anything about copyright, please read this following statement:

Quote:
As almost having my criminal justice degree as well as worked for several lawyers doing various work, I can assure you that there is nothing illegal about what I've uploaded.

I hand did the txt file myself, MWS is Free (It's the features you have to pay for, not the program itself), no one is buying/selling anything, credit is clearly given, Wizards themselves posted the pictures which is where I got them from, and Wizards did not ask for anyone's content to be removed from any site that has it, so there is nothing violating copyright laws.

The reason I uploaded this, is because so far no one has this all set up and working right now for public download as one package except for me.

I USED THIS INSTALL AND MASTERBASE FOR THIS PACKAGE:

SAVE THE PICS FOLDER before uninstalling

Uninstall your current MWS including the registry entries and then install this one
http://sl.mtgbr.com/easy-v204

and then use this masterbase
http://sl.mtgbr.com/db-mtg-cma

My Gatecrash package contains everything, full and correct.

Gatecrash.txt IN THE CORRECT ORDER, with all the artists, and information.
All 249 pictures are already set to .full.jpg
All the Tokens are there as well

Here is the Download link for the completed and correct set package uploaded to Mediafire:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

ENJOY!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

You will need WINRAR FOR THIS AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU DO STEP 10 SO FOLLOW IT CAREFULLY

1. Download and save this to your desktop, or if you already downloaded it, find and move it to your desktop

2. Right click on the Gatecrash Package.rar and select Extract here and let it run.

3. Once it's done you will see the following folder Gatecrash Package. Inside that folder you will find 3 things
a folder named GTC
a file called Gatecrash.txt
a Folder named TK - THIS FOLDER IS OPTIONAL.. See this link for full instructions on tokens:
http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17137

4. Place the GTC folder into the Pics folder in the MWS directory.

5. Open Workstation and Press CTRL + F1 (this will set Workstation into Library Mode (Classic) YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE TOP SECTION OF THE GRID IS SELECTED SO JUST CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE TOP GRID. Failure to do this will result in the following Error Message:
Current grid must be MASTER-like Type. and you won't be able to add the set. So again makes sure that you click somewhere on the top grid.

6. Go to tools and select Analyze/Add/Remove Sets ...

7. Select Add New Edition

8a. On the Edition Name line enter: Gatecrash
8b. On the Edition Key Line add the letters: GTC
8c. Check the box next to Get data from text spoiler and then navigate to the Gatecrash.txt file located in the Gatecrash package folder on your desktop and then click next page

9. Click add edition then click OK

10. NOW IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU go to file and select Save Deck/Library As, (NOTE the save as type at the bottom of the window should say *.mwBase) Now all you have to do is navigate to the Workstation directory, find the Master.mwBase, click on it and click save. A message will pop up saying that the Master.mw.Base already exists. Do you want to replace it? Select yes. it ill take about 6 seconds for it to totally save.

11. Finally once that's done, close and then reopen workstation and you're done.

And just so people know, MTGSALVATION is STILL missing set numbers, they doesn't have all of the artists or Pictures, they have on 2 of the same set number on 2 different pictures, and their Gatecrash.txt is out of order.

So if you want to wait until they get that mess straightened out in a few days, and then wind up most likely having to redo the Gatecrash.txt to fix what's wrong, please feel free to do so. But if you want a fully working one now, that's correct, in order, all the artists, and no errors, well, here it is.

I follwed your instructions and installed GTC. It seemed to work but when I tried to add a GTC card to a new deck, it said:

"Can't add card(s). You can only add self-made cards from compiled card sets"

Where did I get wrong?
Livermush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Full Gatecrash Package for MWS Reply with quote

rpgmem wrote:
steven12 wrote:
I follwed your instructions and installed GTC. It seemed to work but when I tried to add a GTC card to a new deck, it said:

"Can't add card(s). You can only add self-made cards from compiled card sets"

Where did I get wrong?

Try download and install package MWS EasyInstall (using the option "original components") on the link below

http://mws.mtgbr.com

YES I GET IT YOU WANT US TO DOWNLOAD YOUR REPACKAGE
JESUS CHRIST
Livermush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Full Gatecrash Package for MWS Reply with quote

rpgmem wrote:
Livermush wrote:
YES I GET IT YOU WANT US TO DOWNLOAD YOUR REPACKAGE
JESUS CHRIST

Just want to simplify the process ... whoever wants to use ...
Who wants more work and have constant errors, can manually import the spoiler, I do not care ...

At least 2.0.6 works.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2