Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Images for CHK/SOK flip cards and ISD DFCs

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Burton911

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to name them just the same as the splitcards
for example:
BloodlineKeeperLordofLineage.full.jpg

just leave out the '/' when naming the picture.

Fore the Kamigawa Flipcards: just add the unflipped card to your database and use that name for the picture.
zebo_88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only issue is you can't see the flipped card, because mws isnt programmed to read more than one picture per card (this issue didnt exist when they created it), maybe someone will fix it with an external program?? o.o
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zebo_88 wrote:
the only issue is you can't see the flipped card, because mws isnt programmed to read more than one picture per card (this issue didnt exist when they created it), maybe someone will fix it with an external program?? o.o

Or someone could make stacked images for these cards. A bit like some of the transformed cards I've seen.
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking through my database and I sorted it to contain both flipped and unflipped cards to my database, to making searching for specifics nice and easy. I can upload the masterbase somewhere if any of you want. For ISD and DKA transforms there is a thread somewhere else in this forum with ready made pics.

Edit: All Double-faced Card Pictures is the thread
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1