Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 174

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
sc4rs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mindwrack Shrine
Artifact - Rare
At the beginning of your upkeep or whenever you cast a blue or black spell, put a charge counter on Mindwrack Shrine.
2UB, T, Sacrifice Mindwrack Shrine: Exile the top X cards of target player's library, where X is the number of charge counters on Mindwrack Shrine. That player reveals his or her hand and exiles any cards with the same name as a card exiled in this way.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrine of Gruesome Revenge 2

Artifact - Uncommon

At the beginning of your upkeep or whenever an opponent casts a non-red spell, put a charge counter on ~.

3, T, Sacrifice ~: ~ deals damage equal to the number of charge counters on it to target creature or player.

Triggers potentially more often, but not necessarily when you want it to.
Canabiest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I will judge when I have the time. In the next few days.
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Nantuko Shrine Renewed Reply with quote

Nantuko Shrine Renewed 2WG
Rare
Enchantment

Whenever a player casts a spell, that player puts X 1/1 green and white Elder Squirrel creature tokens onto the battlefield, where X is the amount of green mana spent to cast that spell.

Whenever a player casts a spell, that player gains X life, where X is the amount of white mana spent to cast that spell.

"Kamahl's quickening awoke life, the old and the new."
-Zyd, Kamahlite sorcerer

edit:added Enchantment lol
Gademis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honden of Balanced Rage RW1

Enchantment - Shrine (R)

At the beginning of your upkeep put a red 3/1 haste spirit token into play for each Shrine you control.

At the beginning of your oponent's upkeep put a white 1/3 lifelink spirit token into play for each Shrine you control.

At each end step exile all spirit tokens you control.
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honden of Essence Rot 2BG
Legendary Enchantment — Shrine (Mythic)

At the beginning of your upkeep, destroy target non-Shrine permanent for each Shrine you control. For each permanent put into a graveyard this way, its controller draws a card.

Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn
—Golgari saying

NOTE:

I made this card for Dragon's Maze where each guild would get one Mythic shrine.
Canabiest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started judging. Should be done in an hour or so.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2