Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League @ Grand Prix Indianapolis

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Magic-League @ Grand Prix Indianapolis Reply with quote

This thread is to compile a list of magic-league players who are attending Grand Prix Indianapolis.

Are you ready to play in the last GP of 2012? Do you want to know, meet, and posibly exchange early christmas presents with other players? If so, post your nickname and real name here so we can know about it! This first post will be updated with a list of players known to go.

The players:

cdubs - Chris Weidinger (-)
DRjester - Jeffrey DuPont (22nd)
CelloMagic - Scott Katip (511th)

Last edited by DARKING on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
CelloMagic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there. I will be making my own pack rat tokens to bring along with me for when I open 2 of them. 4 of us driving from Des Moines, IA. I have family in Indiana so it will be great to see them. I'm so excited for this one!
cdubs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 hour drive for a sealed RTR GP...hmm...count me in...The last GP i played in was the Modern one in Columbus this past summer and placed 46th out of 1100+. My name is Chris Weidinger btw if anyone wants to meet up and chat.
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CelloMagic wrote:
I'll be there. I will be making my own pack rat tokens to bring along with me for when I open 2 of them. 4 of us driving from Des Moines, IA. I have family in Indiana so it will be great to see them. I'm so excited for this one!

Your name would be helpful to know who you are.
DRjester
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there. Real name Jeffrey DuPont.

Good luck to all!
CelloMagic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Katip (me)
Also my friends Robert Taylor and Chad Hollensworth are coming from Des Moines
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1