Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doll House deck \(O_O)/

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Doll House deck \(O_O)/ Reply with quote

Moved to Casual.

Last edited by DarklordDrex on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc_morriar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i loved stuffy doll when i first started playing aswell, i used to play pariah on him and laugh as all my opponents attacked themselves..

anyhow without a pariah like effect in current standard we have to change it up a little bit

personally i like red in a stuffy doll deck, as that gives us access to sweepers (such as blasphemous act (which deals 13 damage to an opponent if you have stuffy doll out)

i think green is definitely needed for farseek and thragtusk, however you want to play some other ramp card to get there early (mana bloom?)

im also not a fan of creepy doll. it seems to me it might not pull its weight as 9-12 5 drops, however as your having fun it might be cool just to have a doll deck.

as for your equipment, you should keep that for another deck, you dont want to be attacking much with this deck, you want to be blocking with stuffy/ ramping up lands or burning your opponent and casting rolling temblor and blasphemous act.

my 2 cents Smile

good luck
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback already, doc_morriar. I'll definitely check those out and see what I can cook up.

I've already taken out the first set of equipment (Trepidation Blade) and I'm considering moving Vanguard's Shield to the main deck. The purpose of which was mainly for Creepy Doll or Stuffy Doll blocking two creatures. Also removed Volatile Rig since it ended up killing me in a few test duels. I'll update the list later on today after more testing and such.

Other than that I'll have to go on the suggestions you've laid out so far. =]
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would probably be better to post decks like this in the casual section. While it's cute, it's not really viable...like at all...for standard.
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xJudicatorx wrote:
Would probably be better to post decks like this in the casual section.

<- new and didn't see the casual section. I assumed that when it said "Standard" it meant any deck that was comprised of the T2 sets...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1