Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Workstation Themes

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
MattyIce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Workstation Themes Reply with quote

I have recently tried to get new themes for MWS, all of the instructions I've come across simply tell me to download the .mwTheme file into the MWS Themes folder, yet when I go to change my theme to what I downloaded it does not appear. If someone can help me in understanding what I am doing wrong and how I can get the themes to work i would appreciate it.
cdubs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to put the .mwTheme in the Themes folder in Magic Workstation folder. To change your themes open workstation and go to Tools>Preferences>Interface then Graphic Themes. Select the one you want and then apply changes. You need to have Sample file or whatever in Custom Sets folder in your workstation folder deleted most of the time or mws will crash. Thats from experience. Hope that helps
MattyIce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did that, went to prefrences/interface/graphicstheme. All that appears is default, new magic, and old magic.
MattyIce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it out, thank you for the help.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1