Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCG Premium Articles

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
oldmac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: SCG Premium Articles Reply with quote

I enjoyed reading the SCG Premium articles when they became free for everyone 30 days after being published.

However, for some reasons I cannot read the articles anymore, even though they were published like 2 months ago... Sad

Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know if SCG does not offer this "service" anymore?

Thanks in advance!
xHourglass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's changed with the new site.

SCG premium is not really that much /month when you buy in bulk, and if you like to keep up on the metagame and stuff then I highly recommend buying it. If you play more casually then maybe it isn't as relevant to you, but if you fancy yourself a competitive magic player then surely you can justify a few bucks a month.

God, I sound like an advertisement. I swear I'm not paid by SCG xD
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1