Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diablo 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Diablo 2 Reply with quote

I'm going to be getting together 8 people for a ladder reset team on November 6th. PM me on IRC or post here if you want in.

This is an awesome time to pick an old classic back up. Start on an equal footing with everyone. Play with us for 2 days or stay to dominate the ladder dueling scene.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad, i like the game but i suck at it.
Duodax

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you teach me how to play fast and efficient, I'm in just for the sake of having played it online with GOSUS (you are one, right?)

Contact me somehow then...
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss playing this game. If I had it still I would be in.
pg8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played before, but I kinda want to. Seems like a good time to get in.
Kaesh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time is horribly inopportune for me, but normally I'd be all over it. Keep us posted next time. For those complaining about not having the game: http://www.d2pal.com/servlet/Detail?no=20
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaesh wrote:
The time is horribly inopportune for me, but normally I'd be all over it. Keep us posted next time. For those complaining about not having the game: http://www.d2pal.com/servlet/Detail?no=20

Not certain how trustworthy d2pal.com is, but the game really is dirt cheap. You can download it for free from Blizzard and you never need CDs to play - all you have to pay for is the CD-Key.

For those of you who feel like pseudo and Duodax, yes I can teach you everything you need to know as we go along. I'm not sure if I count as a Gosu, but anything I don;t know, I know where to find out.
Iso1nano

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dishonored halo4 blackops2 borderlands2 battlefield 3 all taking control of my life atm.... Now 2 years ago id been down.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are gonna play with me (or even go ahead and get started before I get here) come to #Diablo2
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1