Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help/input on my post-rotation R/B zombie deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
eVoLwAyZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: help/input on my post-rotation R/B zombie deck Reply with quote

ok so here is my post roto idea this is my actual deck i play with got some nice things at prerelease and this is what i was goin towards any input is welcome. lands 4x dragonskull summit 4x blood crypt 7x swamp 5x mountain Creatures 4x blood artist 4x grave crawler 4x geralfs messenger 4x diregraf ghoul 2xbloodthrone vampire 3x rakdos shred freak 2x rakdos lord of riots 1x falkenrath aristocrat spells 3xtragic slip 4x dreadbore 3x brimstone volley 3x killing wave 2x stab wound 2x sign in blood got kinda a side board but still thinking tell me what yall think
magicman85

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakdos shred freak seems weak
eVoLwAyZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was thinking that also id really like another aristocrat or two bu they r hard to come by im still tweaking trying to find a viable replacement for shred freak
Kaitsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stab Wound is not good most of the time, you would be better off playing burn spells instead of them.
eVoLwAyZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im deff thinkin sb with the killing waves for the populate and was thinking of some pillar of flame maybe
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1