Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEBUG: (Insuffecient memory for this operation.)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
magicman85

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: DEBUG: (Insuffecient memory for this operation.) Reply with quote

I just added the Return to Ravnica spoiler from mtgsalvation.com forums and now every time I try to open Magic Workstation I get an error that says "DEBUG: (Insuffecient memory for this operation.)" and then Magic Workstation will open, but I can not load the Master.mwBase

I should have plenty of memory to open it. I have tried running as administrator and uninstalling/reinstalling both have not worked. Anyone know how to fix this?
Jacois

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use it in Classic mode instead of Deck Edit mode. The fucking patch is a piece of shit that only effects unlucky boneheads like you and me. Wait for the official patch with the 1/2 shaman.
KnowN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same shit happened to me. I reinstalled the mtg gamepack and then put the patch on again. worked fine after that
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mws crashed on me when I installed the RTR patch, so I ended up having to reinstall all of MWS.

Just to be sure, you guys aren't downloading your MWS from mtgbr right? I'm pretty sure the MWS hosted there has some extra "jajajajaja" in it, if you know what I mean.
StarWolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody post here when there's an OFFICIAL mws patch for RtR? I'm having problems with the patch also and I can't participate in sealed tournaments anymore because of it.
neckfire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody have a fix for this issue yet? i can't play on here anymore because of this.cant even open my MWS
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1