Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 142

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grusly Bear - 1B
Creature - Bear
2/2
Feeding a normal army is a problem of logistics. With grusly bears, it is an asset. Feeding is why they fight. Feeding is why they are feared."
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illusions from the past............U1
enchantment------rare

When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target creature card in a graveyard. Put a token that's a copy of exiled creature under you control except it's an illusion in addition to any other creature type. If ~ leaves the battlefield, sacrifice that token.

I thought you were dead!!!

If blue had to reanimate i bet it would do something like this.

****EDITED to make everybody happy and to make clearer this is a reanimate card and not a clone card.

It is weaker than black versions as it creates a token, which can't be bounced, flipped, phased or anything similar. (restoration angel hate). It also has synergy with new mechanic populate.

Last edited by judas_bcn on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

judas_bcn wrote:
Phantasm from the past............U1
creature----illusion------rare

Imprint - Exile a creature card from a graveyard. Phantasm from the past becomes a copy of that creature. It's still an illusion.

0/0

Body Double that exile target for 2 mana? not overpowered at all Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ikazuchi on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see Body Double
KnowN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excess Magic - 1G/1R
Instant (uncommon)

Counter target spell unless it's controller pays 1 for each elf you control plus the number goblins you control.

"Many weak spellcasters can make a strong spell. Many weak soldiers can make a strong army. Basically anything in excess is good."
Domine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Circle of Life 2GG

Sorcery

Return all creatures from your graveyard to the battlefield with three time counters on them

birth, growth, reproduction, death, rebirth, redeath

Last edited by Domine on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorgoyf 1UB

Creature - Goyf Rare

Aquagoyf's power is equal to the number of Lands in all graveyards and on the battlefield, and its' toughness is that number +1.

*/*+1
pg8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blitzer2k7 wrote:
Terrorgoyf 1UB

Creature - Goyf Rare

Aquagoyf's power is equal to the number of Lands in all graveyards and on the battlefield, and its' toughness is that number +1.

*/*+1

You should fix the names (and creature type)
sc4rs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auradrinker Vampire
BB
Creature - Vampire Shaman - U
B, T: Destroy target enchantment you don't control. If you do, gain 2 life and the enchantment's controller loses 2 life.
2/1
"The taste of magic is sweeter than any blood."
Bairdsy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StarWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to the Ancients 2GG
Instant
Draw a card for each mana in your mana pool.
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ikazuchi wrote:
judas_bcn wrote:

Imprint - Exile a creature card from a graveyard. Phantasm from the past becomes a copy of that creature. It's still an illusion.

0/0

reanimate does that for 1 and life loss; animate dead does that for 2 and a -1-0 counter.
body double is not a reanimation card, but phantasm from the past is. it is the blue version of a black and white ability (reanimation). if you think my card's overpowered, then u must think the same of the two examples listed above. if i had made it cost only U, i would have added the illusion effect, sac if targeted. but as it stays at 2cmc i left it as it already is. thx for the critizism though.
kane2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

judas_bcn wrote:
ikazuchi wrote:
judas_bcn wrote:

0/0

reanimate does that for 1 and life loss; animate dead does that for 2 and a -1-0 counter.
body double is not a reanimation card, but phantasm from the past is. it is the blue version of a black and white ability (reanimation). if you think my card's overpowered, then u must think the same of the two examples listed above. if i had made it cost only U, i would have added the illusion effect, sac if targeted. but as it stays at 2cmc i left it as it already is. thx for the critizism though.

I think we differ on the term "reanimate" all this does is remove and come in as a copy.. "copy"=clone.. clone is a blue ability already
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kane2 wrote:
judas_bcn wrote:
ikazuchi wrote:
judas_bcn wrote:

0/0

I think we differ on the term "reanimate" all this does is remove and come in as a copy.. "copy"=clone.. clone is a blue ability already

reanimate takes a creature out of a graveyard and puts it into the battlefield under your control. my card does exactly that in a blue way (clone and exile).
in fact, i think this is a far more original way to meet requirements of the cac than simply saying "counter blah blah" in a non blue card, or discard in a non black card. there are other cards with this in mind in this cac.
JacobMatthew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archaic Suffering
BB - Instant - Uncommon
Destroy target artifact or enchantment. It's controller loses 2 life.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4