Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Importing M13 from netdraft to MWS

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Acidaler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Importing M13 from netdraft to MWS Reply with quote

Here's what the problem is, I've completely updated MWS to M13 and can make decks and play online and what not. I downloaded the new M13 expansion for netdraft hoping I could draft M13 online. I recently got into a draft and everything went smoothly up until I tried opening the deck I drafted in MWS. It told me that all the cards from M13 where missing and couldn't import my deck.

I thought it was just a problem with my masterbase so I went and re-downloaded the Masterbase. This did not help. From there I went and reinstalled MWS a couple times, and imported M13 in various ways, like with the spoiler to the executable file, and I installed MWS with the easy install file as well and none of these methods seems to help.

I tried importing Avacyn Restored and Innistrad and those import just fine. I was wondering if maybe it was the M13 files that I downloaded that are the problem and where I could get M13 updates files for netdraft that work for people.
Here is where I downloaded M13 for netdraft 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ns6sh496x46vo17
LuckyDucky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is canyon Minotaur and veiled ghoul are spelled wrong in the netdraft patch
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than Minotaur and Veiled, the problem is on netdraft, the cards are given the set name [Magic 2013] instead of [M13]. On some mws, this will work fine, on others, it won't recognize any of this.

The easiest solution to this problem is, after you save your deck from the draft, open it up in Notepad (or whatever text editor you use) and go to edit>replace. In the first field, type in "Magic 2013" and in the second fill type in "M13" (without the quotes, der), then hit "replace all" and save the deck.
Acidaler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, thanks guys. I ended up downloading the file that let's you turn spoiler text in .nd files and fixed those 2 mistakes. Replacing Magic 2013 with M13 every time worked as well.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1