Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card 126

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
judas_bcn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lannisters are red... all of them.
i've got a good one, i want to replace my previous post with this one if the judge agrees:

Ygritte, Kissed by Fire.......RW
Creature - human rogue (mythic)

First strike, Vigilance

T: Gain control of target creature until the beginning of combat on your turn. As long as you control that creature, Ygritte, Kissed by Fire gains protection from that creature's colors.

2/1

You know nothing.

*** this way you're allowed to remove a creature from blocking and opps attack, but not to use it on your own attack phase. Quite similar to real character i think.
+++edited: changed the text, thanks ck3gds. and you're right, that's what this is supposed to do, remove blockers and threats but not to use them. I also added vigilance and the protection thing, both fit with the character (people from the north must be ready for everything [vigilance] and it was impossible for Jon to attack Ygritte) and i felt that as a mythic rare as it was before was little underpowered. now this allows some little shaeningans during combat.

Last edited by judas_bcn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

judas_bcn wrote:
lannisters are red... all of them.
i've got a good one, i want to replace my previous post with this one if the judge agrees:

Ygritte, Kissed by Fire.......RW
Creature - human rogue (mythic)

tap, take control of target creature until the beginning of your next attack phase.
First strike

2/1

You know nothing.

*** this way you're allowed to remove a creature from blocking and opps attack, but not to use it on your own attack phase. Quite similar to real character i think.

I'll post a message when I close entries and start judging, which will be tomorrow when I wake up. Until then, you're welcome to change your card as many times as you wish, but if you don't mind, please use the edit function on your original message.
BlackPen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Iron Price 1ub

Sorcery - Rare

As an additional cost to play The Iron price, pay X life. Gain control of target creature with converted mana cost X or less.
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, I'm gonna start judging. Shouldn't take too long.
magicrichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kumagmd wrote:
magicrichi wrote:
The Wall-- W
Creature- Wall
Protection againts zombies , vampires and undead.
Created 8000 years ago to protect the real from the undying and non-dead. -- 5th grade history of the westeros book

Might want power and toughness there, chief.
And a rarity.

solved! ty. The card is still pretty bad, tho
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3