Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The best software for beginner ?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
struikje

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't draft myself, so I can't really help there, but I do know apprentice and MWS don't have a draft tool, thats just for building decks/playing games. I think if you use netdraft you have to use mws (or something like it) to actually play the games.

That being said, there is MWS, the most used, free method to play online magic, and there's Apprentice2.0, witch is quit new, being updated constantly (still has some bugs), but not alot of people actually use it (yet).

There's also cockatrice, witch is said to be easy to install and more userfriendly than mws, but I haven't used it yet so can't tell you more about it.
Burton911

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another program called OPT (Online Play Table) that offers a better draftinterface (i have never tried that tough)

You could also try this Program i wrote a few Months ago which basically adds a visual interface to netdraft, but it can be tricky at times.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1