Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G/R Aggro [Budget]

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: G/R Aggro [Budget] Reply with quote

9 Forest
6 Mountain
1 Copperline Gorge
4 Rootbound Crag
2 Kessig Wolf Run

3 Birds of Paradise
1 Scorned Villager
4 Llanowar Elves

3 Wolfir Avenger
2 Chandra's Phoenix
3 Huntmaster of the Fells
4 Strangleroot Geist
2 Hellrider
1 Daybreak Ranger
1 Acidic Slime
2 Wolfir Silverheart
1 Zealous Conscripts

2 Garruk Relentless
2 Green Sun's Zenith

2 Blessing of Nature
3 Pillar of Flame
2 Galvanic Blast
2 Incinerate

Sideboard

1 Zealous Conscripts
1 Thrun, The Last Troll
3 Naturalize
1 Ancient Grudge
1 Corrosive Gale
2 Act of Aggression
3 Arc Trail
1 Acidic Slime
2 Nihil Spellbomb

I am on a budget so the usual Swords arent in the list since they are 30+ bucks and rotating so buying or trading for them isn't worth the hassle. I am still trying to get my last birds to replace the Villager and 1 more Gorge if not the last 3.

I need another Huntmaster and I was thinking about replacing the two Blessing of Natures, which I was using since I dont have Swords, with one maindeck Bonfire I can borrow from a friend and either another creature OR more burn (maindeck an arc trail, sideboard a second bonfire if I can find one maybe?). When I first started using it I went 7-2 then just ran into a roadblock and sucked the past few weeks at FNM. I am thinking about once I get my 4th Huntmaster, slipping the Zealous into the SB and not having any Maindeck to stream line the deck a bit. So my only 5s are 2 Silverhearts + Slime.

Another Green Sun would be helpful as well but no one I know has any for trade so ima have to wait until I get the $$$ to buy one.

Like I said I am on a budget, so does anyone have any ideas besides what I mentioned above?

[Note: I did this list from my head. Most of it is accurate but the burn spell ratio might be a little bit off. It might only be 2 Pillars instead of 3.]
styx^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revenge of the Hunted > Blessings of Nature. And it's also cheap!
Magx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: G/R Aggro [Budget] Reply with quote

MTGmanLA wrote:
9 Forest

1 Copperline Gorge
4 Rootbound Crag
2 Kessig Wolf Run
3 Birds of Paradise
2 Chandra's Phoenix
3 Huntmaster of the Fells
4 Strangleroot Geist
2 Hellrider
2 Wolfir Silverheart
1 Zealous Conscripts
2 Garruk Relentless
2 Green Sun's Zenith
Sideboard
1 Thrun, The Last Troll
3 Naturalize
I need another Huntmaster
Another Green Sun
Like I said I am on a budget,

I thought budget meant I have no money and I m using commons, commons and cheap rares.
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

budget means I cant afford some of the deck so dont bother suggesting it. like swords and I see some lists using bonfire.

the ones in there that are expensive are mostly from friends knowing I need a deck so they just traded them to me for cheap. like a huntmaster for two $5 rares just to help me out.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1