Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A day to remember


Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
Lenin



Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: A day to remember Reply with quote

Today I was hanging out at my local Card store. We were having a tournament and had too many nerds attending so they spilled out into the hallway of the mall. Some soccer momish whore comes up to me and asks me if I can explain the game the kids/fat nerdy middle aged men in the tournament are playing.

So I explain that, Magic: The Gathering is the biggest new craze and that the kids are practicing how to summon satan using the magic effects of their cards. The objective is to be the conqueror of hell. I said that rather sarcastically with my back turned to her, but I turn and see the shocked expression on her face. Bitch looks like she just took high beam's to the eyes in the middle of the highway. So what do I do? I stay calm and keep explaining of course.

I tell her that the older men out there are the Demonic Tutors and that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.

She just immediately stormed out and grabbed some 15ish year old kid by the hair and drug him out of the mall while he screamed " OWOWWW! What are you doing mom!? OWWWOWOWOWOWWWW! I need to get my deck! OWOWW! I NEED my deck!"

I walked out and yelled "WAIT" She stopped and turned around with her kid still struggling against her. "If he leaves now he'll never be able to complete the ritual."

I shit you not, bitch had FOAM comign out of her fucking mouth. It was possibly my greatest moment.

I hope she goes to the news with this shit and I get to be on O'Reilly or something explaining why children should be playing magic cards. Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top
ishocrone



Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao props
Back to top
FrostFire



Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just lulz, you shoulda asked her for a sexual favor, then said haha im J/K.

Where was this btw?
Back to top
Zero-Meia



Joined: 26 Feb 2012
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should've said Diabolic Tutors just for the puns.

Awesome story... My dream came true embodied on you.
Back to top
Acid_Christ



Joined: 28 Aug 2004
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero-Meia wrote:
Should've said Diabolic Tutors just for the puns.

Awesome story... My dream came true embodied on you.


Demonic Tutor > Diabolic Tutor


Great story. I remember back when they removed the star from behind the Unholy Strength. But that was back when the game was young and didn't have to power it does now. Now they are printing Demons left and right without a care, the addictive ink says we will buy it anyway.
Back to top
Farseer
Level 3 Judge


Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: A day to remember Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
[...] that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.


At which point she should have suspected obvious troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN2cVOr5W4

Razz

---

I have to say though. Poor form OP.

Poor kid will be the one to lose out because of this. Sad
Back to top
ralphah



Joined: 29 Apr 2012
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sad man...

this kid will gonna lose all the fun and his mom will make bad comments about MTG all over...

its bad for all of us who enjoys a good game
Back to top
Deachy13



Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude that might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you should not play this game
Back to top
ralphah



Joined: 29 Apr 2012
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deachy13 wrote:
dude that might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you should not play this game


I like it! (y)
Back to top
Jacois



Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 1201

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no such thing as bad publicity, bravo.
Back to top
Strid3r



Joined: 18 Jan 2010
Posts: 295

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A day to remember Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
Today I was hanging out at my local Card store. We were having a tournament and had too many nerds attending so they spilled out into the hallway of the mall. Some soccer momish whore comes up to me and asks me if I can explain the game the kids/fat nerdy middle aged men in the tournament are playing.

So I explain that, Magic: The Gathering is the biggest new craze and that the kids are practicing how to summon satan using the magic effects of their cards. The objective is to be the conqueror of hell. I said that rather sarcastically with my back turned to her, but I turn and see the shocked expression on her face. Bitch looks like she just took high beam's to the eyes in the middle of the highway. So what do I do? I stay calm and keep explaining of course.

I tell her that the older men out there are the Demonic Tutors and that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.

She just immediately stormed out and grabbed some 15ish year old kid by the hair and drug him out of the mall while he screamed " OWOWWW! What are you doing mom!? OWWWOWOWOWOWWWW! I need to get my deck! OWOWW! I NEED my deck!"

I walked out and yelled "WAIT" She stopped and turned around with her kid still struggling against her. "If he leaves now he'll never be able to complete the ritual."

I shit you not, bitch had FOAM comign out of her fucking mouth. It was possibly my greatest moment.

I hope she goes to the news with this shit and I get to be on O'Reilly or something explaining why children should be playing magic cards. Very Happy Twisted Evil


That happened in the USA right? XD

Where else could that happen? XD lmao
Back to top
mtgsoldier



Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant decide which is more stupid: what you did, or you thinking that you did an awsome thing
Back to top
farkaa



Joined: 22 Jul 2008
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was complete stupidity. Its people like you that run off new players and just people in general. Your parents must be so disappointed in you.
Back to top
EMA



Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
Halldir



Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtgsoldier wrote:
I cant decide which is more stupid: what you did, or you thinking that you did an awsome thing


+1
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy