Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A day to remember

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Lenin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: A day to remember Reply with quote

Today I was hanging out at my local Card store. We were having a tournament and had too many nerds attending so they spilled out into the hallway of the mall. Some soccer momish whore comes up to me and asks me if I can explain the game the kids/fat nerdy middle aged men in the tournament are playing.

So I explain that, Magic: The Gathering is the biggest new craze and that the kids are practicing how to summon satan using the magic effects of their cards. The objective is to be the conqueror of hell. I said that rather sarcastically with my back turned to her, but I turn and see the shocked expression on her face. Bitch looks like she just took high beam's to the eyes in the middle of the highway. So what do I do? I stay calm and keep explaining of course.

I tell her that the older men out there are the Demonic Tutors and that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.

She just immediately stormed out and grabbed some 15ish year old kid by the hair and drug him out of the mall while he screamed " OWOWWW! What are you doing mom!? OWWWOWOWOWOWWWW! I need to get my deck! OWOWW! I NEED my deck!"

I walked out and yelled "WAIT" She stopped and turned around with her kid still struggling against her. "If he leaves now he'll never be able to complete the ritual."

I shit you not, bitch had FOAM comign out of her fucking mouth. It was possibly my greatest moment.

I hope she goes to the news with this shit and I get to be on O'Reilly or something explaining why children should be playing magic cards. Very Happy Twisted Evil
ishocrone

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao props
FrostFire

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just lulz, you shoulda asked her for a sexual favor, then said haha im J/K.

Where was this btw?
Zero-Meia

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should've said Diabolic Tutors just for the puns.

Awesome story... My dream came true embodied on you.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero-Meia wrote:
Should've said Diabolic Tutors just for the puns.

Awesome story... My dream came true embodied on you.

Demonic Tutor > Diabolic Tutor

Great story. I remember back when they removed the star from behind the Unholy Strength. But that was back when the game was young and didn't have to power it does now. Now they are printing Demons left and right without a care, the addictive ink says we will buy it anyway.
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: A day to remember Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
[...] that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.

At which point she should have suspected obvious troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmN2cVOr5W4

Razz

---

I have to say though. Poor form OP.

Poor kid will be the one to lose out because of this. Sad
ralphah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sad man...

this kid will gonna lose all the fun and his mom will make bad comments about MTG all over...

its bad for all of us who enjoys a good game
Deachy13

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude that might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you should not play this game
ralphah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deachy13 wrote:
dude that might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard you should not play this game

I like it! (y)
Jacois

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no such thing as bad publicity, bravo.
Strid3r

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A day to remember Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
Today I was hanging out at my local Card store. We were having a tournament and had too many nerds attending so they spilled out into the hallway of the mall. Some soccer momish whore comes up to me and asks me if I can explain the game the kids/fat nerdy middle aged men in the tournament are playing.

So I explain that, Magic: The Gathering is the biggest new craze and that the kids are practicing how to summon satan using the magic effects of their cards. The objective is to be the conqueror of hell. I said that rather sarcastically with my back turned to her, but I turn and see the shocked expression on her face. Bitch looks like she just took high beam's to the eyes in the middle of the highway. So what do I do? I stay calm and keep explaining of course.

I tell her that the older men out there are the Demonic Tutors and that they help guide the younger patrons down the road of sexual expression and decadence, and help them work towards becoming fully integrated into the community.

She just immediately stormed out and grabbed some 15ish year old kid by the hair and drug him out of the mall while he screamed " OWOWWW! What are you doing mom!? OWWWOWOWOWOWWWW! I need to get my deck! OWOWW! I NEED my deck!"

I walked out and yelled "WAIT" She stopped and turned around with her kid still struggling against her. "If he leaves now he'll never be able to complete the ritual."

I shit you not, bitch had FOAM comign out of her fucking mouth. It was possibly my greatest moment.

I hope she goes to the news with this shit and I get to be on O'Reilly or something explaining why children should be playing magic cards. Very Happy Twisted Evil

That happened in the USA right? XD

Where else could that happen? XD lmao
mtgsoldier

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant decide which is more stupid: what you did, or you thinking that you did an awsome thing
farkaa

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was complete stupidity. Its people like you that run off new players and just people in general. Your parents must be so disappointed in you.
EMA

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halldir

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtgsoldier wrote:
I cant decide which is more stupid: what you did, or you thinking that you did an awsome thing

+1
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2