Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Master times

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
StonerProud

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Master times Reply with quote

There has to be something done for us North Americans so we dont feel screwed out of any masters that the overlords of ML feel is the best time to start it! All masters are geared towards the best time for europeans and pretty much tells everyone else to go piss off! This in itself, is unacceptable!
LuckyDucky

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think 11am (central) on Sunday is that bad but 8 or 9am central would probably be better
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is noon a bad time?!
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyDucky wrote:
I don't think 11am (central) on Sunday is that bad but 8 or 9am central would probably be better

Next master will be at 8 AM ESTI think, check calendar.

(It is definitely 2 PM CET)
StonerProud

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us north americans do have lives, not much of one but we do have them! Noon is just way too early for any major tourney to start! It amazes me that the master starts at noon but mostly every other trial starts between 1-5pm! That in itself is catering to europeans!
darkwizard42
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding me?

It so stupid to start it any later...you end up playing all Sunday night into the morning...Just remember 7 rounds is the usual, so 1 hour a round and then 3 hours for top 8...that means you are playing from 12 PM to 10 PM, 12 PM to 7 PM most likely...

StonerProud seems like a lazy North American...don't move the masters any later than they are...
StonerProud

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not lazy, Im just not a dumbass north american thats obsessed with the mornings! If any masters run at noon for europeans, you would bitch about it too! Ill take north american posts more seriously as the europeans that post on this thread wouldnt want their start times to screw up their day like they do ours! >.>
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkwizard42 wrote:
Are you kidding me?

It so stupid to start it any later...you end up playing all Sunday night into the morning...Just remember 7 rounds is the usual, so 1 hour a round and then 3 hours for top 8...that means you are playing from 12 PM to 10 PM, 12 PM to 7 PM most likely...

StonerProud seems like a lazy North American...don't move the masters any later than they are...

Moved masters to 4 hours earlier.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StonerProud wrote:
Noon is just way too early for any major tourney to start!

Major tourneys usually start at either 8 am or 9 am local time. Be grateful for the sleep you are getting.
darkwizard42
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StonerProud wrote:
Im not lazy, Im just not a dumbass north american thats obsessed with the mornings! If any masters run at noon for europeans, you would bitch about it too! Ill take north american posts more seriously as the europeans that post on this thread wouldnt want their start times to screw up their day like they do ours! >.>

I'm from Pittsburgh. I like my Sunday evenings more than my Sunday mornings.

Flippi moving the masters 4 hours earlier is great too.
StonerProud

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saying, if the master is way too early, I mise well not get any sleep at all! I mise well just stay up and run the risk of passing out while playing! Congratulations! >.>
FlyingFreak

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha,

When I read the title of this topic I thought "finally an European player who complains about the late master hours".

But it's a lazy American who wants to move masters even later? Very Happy Are you kidding me? If you make the finals of masters as an European it's almost 3 AM, this means that an American player always has the edge in the finals against an European player because of sleepiness.

So if you ever think about starting master even later you're just fucking every single European player who wants to player masters!
StonerProud

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyingFreak wrote:
Haha,

When I read the title of this topic I thought "finally an European player who complains about the late master hours".

But it's a lazy American who wants to move masters even later? Very Happy Are you kidding me? If you make the finals of masters as an European it's almost 3 AM, this means that an American player always has the edge in the finals against an European player because of sleepiness.

So if you ever think about starting master even later you're just fucking every single European player who wants to player masters!

How I hate it when idiot europeans dont think before they post anything! If ML started masters at noon euro time, more europeans would bitch and whine about it just like us "lazy" americans!

Europeans who think that Americans are lazy have to be the dumbest people on the planet! In the future, I just have to keep in mind to not get any sleep as ML will always cater to you europeans and basically fuck everyone else!

Stupid people are the bane of the world! You just cant fix that!
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://a2.img.mobypicture.com/b630ddc027fa0c9595460de800ec5684_view.jpg
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ flippi - rofl
@ stonerproud - seriously just stfu. noon is plenty fine
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2