Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHERES THE REMOVAL?!?!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
WhoamI

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: WHERES THE REMOVAL?!?! Reply with quote

Avacyn Restored seems like its just going to be who opens the best bomb, becasue there is not a lot of removal. I hate sets like this for limited, doesnt allow the more technical players as much of an advantage.
LuckyDucky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed this too...

It will be all about the banding mechanic. Rolling Eyes
mchosa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well good thing its only 1/3 of the limited pool then
Kabelis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AVR will be drafted as a standalone set.
Unless I'm horribly wrong
mchosa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap. u r correct... ew
pg8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White: Banishing stroke, Defang, Holy Justicar, Righteous blow, Terminus

Blue: Captain of the mists, Devastation tide, Ghostly touch (eww), Mist raven, Peel from reality, Spectral prison, Tamiyo, Vanishment

Black: Appetite for brains, barter in blood, Bone splinters, Corpse traders, Dark impostor, Death wind, Ghoulflesh, Grave exchange, Human frailty, Necrobite (i guess, but not really), Undead executioner

Red: Aggravate, Bonfire of the Damned, Burn at the stake, Falkenrath Exterminator, Gang of devils, Guise of fire, Lightning prowess, Pillar of flame, Rite of ruin, Thunderbolt, Thunderous wrath, Tyrant of discord, Vigilante justice

Green: Eaten by spiders, Ulvenwald tracker

Most of them are either situational or rare. This is not going to be a fun limited format, i'm guessing. The two black removals that are worth it at common are Death wind and Bone splinters, and 1 is and X spell and the other requires sacrifice.
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizards won't let the critters die guise that's bad :-[
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1