Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Type 2 Land Destruction

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MassO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

problem with this strategy is that if you do not get a LMC then you lose, and there isn't a way to search for it other than TAB.
lucksick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, I'd like to say I tried to build this deck 'competitively' back in ZEN/SOM era.

Even back then, having ancient stirring to 'fetch' your LMC, it was too inconsistent. It was either all out GREAT, or just flopped.

I see nothing that may help solve this issue with this list, and as MassO stated, you have no way to fetch the coating.

That said, I have to ask, what does TAB mean?

*EDIT* consider trying faithless lootings and/or using blue for alchemy/ravings/ponder.

good luck~
DragonStar23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting, reminds me of pod decks where with that card there deck is broken but without it the deck really dosent play that well.
MassO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucksick wrote:

That said, I have to ask, what does TAB mean?

TAB = Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

There are other searchable cards, but they are all 4cc or higher and in another color other than RG.

If you are having to search for the LMC, at 4cc then you have already lost, this deck should be turn one bird, turn two LMC with a crush, turn three, Ancient Grudge/Manic Vandal/Scrapmetaler, ect

I really like having Huntmaster as a 4 of in this deck, but Hellrider i think is more efficient once you have a Bop, Vandal, Scrap in play and are raping for 8-9 damage a turn, with them at 1-2 mana.
DragonStar23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it would be to inconsistant in competitive play.

But awesome idea, hats off to you
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1