Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for team

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
HomieK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Looking for team Reply with quote

Hey, I have started to get more serious about magic lately and i want to get a group of people together (a team i guess) to be able to test with. Mainly to test for Masters and the PTQ season and i guess we could try to make the top of ML teams list but that would probably not happen til next season.
I'm looking for people who can be on at least a few times a week, I'm not a super grinder or anything and i don't expect anyone else to be one. I want people who we can test with and make/perfect decks with, and are somewhat competitive.
Post here or message me on IRC if your interested, if i can get a group together we can figure out more then.
x3Defy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm interested in a team. I love brewing decks and I'm also starting to get more competitive in Magic.
brianhri
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested, my team was #1 on ML for like half the season. I also made 16th place in a PTQ, its not much but I'm proud
World

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i wanna join
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1