Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ratchet and Jank

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Sokey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Ratchet and Jank Reply with quote

Just thought id come on for some advice on this homebrew ive been working on over the last week

looking to gp Lille and want something that can hurt the top decks without going the straight up delver/ramp routes

so without further ado.

Creatures: 10

4x Bloodline Keeper
3x Glissa the Traitor
2x Phyrexian Metamorph
1x Wurmcoil Enginer

Spells: 26

4x Ratchet Bomb
4x Tragic Slip
3x Despise
1x Doom Blade
1x Go for the Throat
3x Beast Within
1x Batterskull
2x Curse of Deaths Hold
4x Rampant Growth
2x Black Sun's Zenith
1x Druidic Satchel

Lands: 24

4x Woodland Cemetery
3x Evolving Wilds
2x Inkmoth Nexus
9x Swamp
6x Forest

SB: in progress

Let me know what you think any suggestions would be lovely as i only have a small player base to gather knowledge and ideas from

Delver matchup has been tested thoroughly and very good match up. Ramp however not so hot which is the big cause for concern.
Also good vs most aggro strats in testing

Sokey
Mizukage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk man.
seems like its just a bad ramp deck.
Bezo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to decide whether this is going to be a ramp deck or not, and then stick with the choice. As Mizu said, it's bad right now. You have ramp cards, but you only have 1 creature card over 4 cmc in the deck. So, what are you ramping up to?

If you want to make a ramp deck, then I would advise to start with the stock Jund wolf run deck and go from there.

If you want to make it more midrange aggro, then take out the ramp cards and put in low cmc creatures. If you are going to go this route, however, you're almost certainly better off dropping the green and picking up blue.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1