Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS MasterBase

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Zacharael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: MWS MasterBase Reply with quote

Mmk I got a little problem.

Yesterday I replaced my MasterBase with another one so the names of the cards from Magic-League website used at sealed ( for DKA and ISD ) would match MWS names also so I don't get a different security code.

Problem now is, with the new MasterBase, when I use in MWS Generate Sealed Deck it will open in the DKA and ISD Boosters not only rares but also Mythics on same pack :/ the Mythic being counted as a common.

Anyone knows how to fix it so it will count Mythics as Rare ?

Thanks in advance!
pg8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that Generate Sealed Deck in MWS just doesn't work. It has nothing to do with the masterbase. That's also probably never going to change, since no one is actually working on MWS anymore. For sealed tournaments, we use the sealed builder built in to the website, and if you really want to play a casual game of sealed, there are plenty of sites that can generate a pool.
boeda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a DKA pics pack to download somewhere?
Sebas_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slightlymagic.net

or mtgbr.com
baz9980

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: masterbase issue Reply with quote

also having trouble - i updated the mwbase from slightly magic and now the play module says 'cards not found in base' - i've tried building the deck from scratch but no dice. Any suggestions?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1