Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

January 30 - February 12 Calendar discussion thread

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

Dark Ascension is now here. What format are you more eager to play now?
Standard
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Modern
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Legacy
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Block Constructed
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Sealed
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Other format (specify in the comments)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: January 30 - February 12 Calendar discussion thread Reply with quote

Thread to discuss anything related for the trial and master scheduled from January 30 to February 11. Link to it here: http://www.magic-league.com/info/calendar.php

After players voted for a Master from the last 2 weeks, we had a Modern Master. This week we return to our regular schedule, but worry not, for it is full of:

4 Legacy
2 Innistrad/Dark Ascension Sealed
2 Standard
2 Modern
2 Innistrad Block Constructed
1 Build Your Own Block
1 Random Format Tournament

Legacy will be our next Master, this time held on Saturday the 11th instead of the usual Sunday, so make note.

EDIT: The Master has been changed back 1 day, so now it's on Sunday the 12th. Added 1 Build Your Own Block to compensate.

Also that Dark Ascension is here is time to test its power in our usual formats, plus two block trials so start testing those as well.

Last edited by DARKING on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steveman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Ascension will be most interesting to see in Legacy
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveMan wrote:
Dark Ascension will be most interesting to see in Legacy
I imagine this is one of the rare sets you actually had to patch in because of a single card for your deck
Asukafan2288

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outher format draft cant wait to get some more of them under my belt maybe block will be good now with some more cards hope to see some more dual lands in the next set but will diffanly be enjoying the isd block soon. Very Happy
Steveman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xJudicatorx wrote:
I imagine this is one of the rare sets you actually had to patch in because of a single card for your deck

Nope, I don't need Graftdiggers Cage lol
Halldir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sad that im gonna miss masters just bcs i always think it is on sunday, which is stable and i have smth nearly every saturday :S
warwizard87

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get a better mix of trial times during the week? I work from 8 to 4 est and don't get home till after 5 ish I'm guessing that's close to what most other people work in the east coast, so we get to play in one Mabey two trials a week if we are lucky and that's baring a decent format. If we could get a 6pm at lest once during the 2 week period I think it would be well recived.
warwizard87

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get a better mix of trial times during the week? I work from 8 to 4 est and don't get home till after 5 ish I'm guessing that's close to what most other people work in the east coast, so we get to play in one Mabey two trials a week if we are lucky and that's baring a decent format. If we could get a 6pm at lest once during the 2 week period I think it would be well recived.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1