Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coverage Volunteers and Questions About Coverage

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournament Coverage
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Coverage Volunteers and Questions About Coverage Reply with quote

This thread is for placing any questions you may have about coverage, or if you want to help out with tournament coverage during an event. If you have a burning question, post it here! Smile

FAQ

* I'm not sure I can commit to coverage for the whole day, but I want to help with coverage if/when I'm available. Can I still do it?

Sure! We're happy to take on volunteers as they're available.

* I want to play in the tournament. If I end up dropping, can I do coverage after?

Sure! If you are playing in the tournament we kindly ask you to join the coverage channel #coverage only after you've dropped from the tournament, so that you don't see any information which would be advantageous to you.

* I'm not sure I'm good at writing. Do you guys still want me?

Absolutely! As long as you can write using correct spelling and grammar, we're happy to take you!

For people who speak languages other than English, if you're interesting in providing coverage in your language let me know via email at weedmonkey@magic-league.com Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournament Coverage All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1