Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-a-Card Round 82 - Starting Off Strong

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Lostwanderer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premptive bolt 1R
Instant (U)
If ~ is in your opening hand you may reveal it and deal 3 damage to target player.
~Deals 3 damage to target creature, a creature dealt damage this way cant be regenerated.
WTF was that!?
iSperia
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica Engine - (7) - Rare
Artifact
If Replica Engine is in your opening hand, you may exile it. If you do, whenether the next time creature enters the battlefield under your control, put a creature token onto the battlefield that is a copy of that creature.
Whenether a nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, put a creature token onto the battlefield that is a copy of that creature.
"Sometimes strong machines come into hands of greedy people."
Jacois

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tick-Tock, the Saboteur 1B

Legendary Creature - Gremlin Saboteur *Rare*

Any time you could mulligan and Tick-Tock is in your hand, you may exile Tick-Tock. If you do, all opponents mulligan. (You can do this in addition to taking mulligans.)

"Tick-Tock's knocking at your door... If he gets you once he'll get you more...." -Children's Rhyme

2/1

*edited to rare instead of nothing*

Last edited by Jacois on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Gademis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prismatic Fields

Land - Rare

Tap: add 1 to your mana pool, or add 1 mana of any color if you control one of each basic land types instead.

Tap: add 1 mana of any color to your mana pool . Play this ability if you don't control any other lands.

"Pure light gives birth to colors and all colors combined give birth to light" - Agrivian Schollar
lucksick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*DISCLAIMER* - I do not own nor made these images, but rather found them on the wonders of google!

I felt compelled to making a cycle of these. Here's the rest:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/lucksick/cycl.jpg

Edit: forgot there's no rarity symbol in this card generator: I feel they would be rare if not mythic. (due to hurr durr memorable card references) Power level seems suitable for mythic I guess , though I despise mythic rarity.

I didn't want them to be utterly useless other than the starting hand effect, which was tough. And even though it would've been interesting to play with top 20 to GY, then fetch cards from your GY (which would make sense for late-game tutoring), it would've unfortunately been broken due to dredgeathons. Working with 'out of game cards you own' felt too clunky and is already covered with wishes.

Last edited by lucksick on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
testbuddy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pseudodespot wrote:
Paradox Sphinx 3UUU

Creature - Sphinx

Flying, Suspend

If ~ is in your opening hand or dies, you may reveal it. If you do, exile ~ with four time counters on it.

5/6

You will meet her multiple times but not necessarily in the right chronological order.

A sphinx that learns riddles from its future self? Awesome.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elder Dragon 4
Artifact - M

You may only have one copy of Elder Dragon in your library. If Elder Dragon is in your opening hand, you may reveal it and put it onto the battlefield.

Imprint - When Elder Dragon enters the battlefield, you may exile a creature card from your hand.

Pay 2 for each charge counter on Elder Dragon, then put a charge counter on Elder Dragon: You may cast the exiled card. Play this ability only if no creature on the battlefield shares a name with the exiled card.
Chaosworm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhamilton wrote:
Tribal Elf Enchantment - Aura Curse

It should be Tribal Enchantment - Elf Aura Curse.
EMA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiked Bucket {6}

Artifact - Rare

If <this> is in your opening hand, you may you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.

<This> does not untap during your untap step.

As long as <this> is untapped, players skip their draw step.

{U/P:} Tap <this> . Any player may play this ability.

{Q}, pay four lives: scry 3. Any player may play this ability.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I used official rulings symbols, couldn't find phyrexian mana or untap symbol gifs sry, hope this is understandable.
zebo_88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonin Sunspear 1

Artifact - Equipment (uncommon)

You may reveal this card from your opening hand.
If you do, at the beginning of the first upkeep, put
a 1/1 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield.

Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.

Equip 2
kumagmd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruins Of Alexandria
Legendary Land - Alexandria (R)
If you have exactly seven cards in your hand, and if this is your first upkeep step this game, you may put Ruins of Alexandria onto the battlefield.
When Ruins of Alexandria leaves the battlefield, draw a card.
T: Add 1 to your mana pool.
"It's a poor shadow of its former glory. Yet, the aura of endless possibilities remain."
cdubs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slight Mishap 1RU
Sorcery -R-

If Slight Mishap is in your opening hand and you dont go first, you may discard ~ this ~ and a card at random and take the first turn.

Draw two cards then discard a card at random.
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll of Dawn and Dusk 4WB
Sorcery (Mythic Rare)

You may reveal and exile this card from your opening hand. If you do, search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost 1 or less, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

Destroy all creatures. Choose one - Each player loses 1 life for each creature destroyed this way; or each player gains 1 life for each creature destroyed this way

“Every end is a new beginning” -Sorin
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck3gds wrote:
pseudodespot wrote:
Paradox Sphinx 3UUU

Creature - Sphinx

Flying, Suspend

If ~ is in your opening hand or dies, you may reveal it. If you do, exile ~ with four time counters on it.

5/6

You will meet her multiple times but not necessarily in the right chronological order.

1. You didn't give a suspend cost.
2. The part about when this dies should be a triggered ability - "When ~this~ dies..." I think it's better to separate it.

1. Yes it has suspend to make use of the time counters of the second ability. It might get rulez issues this way. I will rethink the current wording.
2. Agreed.

Thx for the commend.
testbuddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ck3gds wrote:
pseudodespot wrote:
ck3gds wrote:
pseudodespot wrote:
Paradox Sphinx 3UUU

Creature - Sphinx

Flying, Suspend

5/6

1. You didn't give a suspend cost.
2. The part about when this dies should be a triggered ability - "When ~this~ dies..." I think it's better to separate it.

1. Yes it has suspend to make use of the time counters of the second ability. It might get rulez issues this way. I will rethink the current wording.
2. Agreed.

Thx for the commend.

In that case u should probably word it like Jhoira of the Ghitu - let the card gain suspend if it doesn't have it to begin with.

I thought the original card had an unpayable suspend cost? Then the ability doesn't have to give the sphinx suspend when it becomes exiled..
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3