Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-A-Card Round 80

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
sc4rs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawgmoth's Library
1BB
Enchantment - Rare
When Yawgmoth's Library enters the battlefield, exile the top three cards of your library face-down.
Whenever you search your library, choose one-- Pay 2 life and exile a card from your library face-down; or exile any ten cards from your library face down.
At the beginning of your endstep, choose a card at random exiled by Yawgmoth's Library. Put that card on top of your library.
Raybelfast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Un-Natural Selection 2UB

Rare - Legendary Enchantment

When Un-Natural Selection comes into play, each player puts his or her library into his or her graveyard.

At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they choose a card in thier graveyard and place it on top of thier library.

"Nature's Will is what we choose it too be."
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight Harvest 1BB
Sorcery (Rare)

As an additional cost to cast Midnight Harvest, exile creature card from your graveyard.

Chose one - Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of the exiled card; or target creature gains all abilities of exiled card; or put X +1/+1 counters on target creature, where X is power of exiled card.

"To leave dead to the worms is a terrible waste"
óLudevic, necro-alchemist

Last edited by ikazuchi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am; edited 3 times in total
kumagmd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raybelfast wrote:
Un-Natural Selection 2UB

Rare - Legendary Enchantment

When Un-Natural Selection comes into play, each player puts his or her library into his or her graveyard.

At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they choose a card in thier graveyard and place it on top of thier library.

"Nature's Will is what we choose it too be."

This is way too powerful. Play this, resolve it. then destroy. easy win.
Balaviaris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellipsis of sanity 1UUBB

Sorcery - Mythic Rare

Choose one - Exchange your graveyard with your library then shuffle your library; or exchange your hand with your graveyard.

Entwine - GG

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
lucksick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Weebles wrote:
Sakura-Tribe Lore (2G)
Tribal Enchantment - Snake (Rare)

G: Look at the top card of your library. You may reveal it. If you do and it is a land card you may put it into play tapped.

G: Shuffle your library

"Becoming one with the forest a natural talent of the Orochi." - History of Kamigawa

I woud love it if this thing were a 2/1 snake for 1G or the sort. Neat card design, although I think it isn't answering to the request for modal cards? (Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think he explicitly wants 'choose x' cards?)
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necromancer's Exam XBB

Instant (uncommon)

Chose one - return target creature with converted manacost of X or less from a graveyard on the battlefield under your control, or return X target creature cards from any graveyards to their owner's hands.

[i]How retarded is the idea of a necromancer college? - Well, at least not as dumb as singing with the trees![/b]
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon Cycle 1GB (Mythic Rare) - Sorcery

Choose a creature type then choose one; return all creatures of the chosen type in graveyard's to their owners hands, destroy all creatures of the chosen type.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world.' -Charles Darwin.
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Weebles wrote:
yajiko wrote:
satired givings 1U
instant - uncommon

reveal the top 4 card of your library and choose one - target opponent choose a card, put that card into your hand and the rest into the graveyard OR choose 2 cards at random put it into your hand and the rest to graveyard.

"everyone has a sick sense of humour.."

Why would you ever choose option 1?
I think he is trying to make it like gifts ungiven, however with the current wording I dont think it would work out the way he wants it to.
Fidelis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blitzer2k7 wrote:
Mr_Weebles wrote:
yajiko wrote:
satired givings 1U
instant - uncommon

reveal the top 4 card of your library and choose one - target opponent choose a card, put that card into your hand and the rest into the graveyard OR choose 2 cards at random put it into your hand and the rest to graveyard.

"everyone has a sick sense of humour.."

Why would you ever choose option 1?
I think he is trying to make it like gifts ungiven, however with the current wording I dont think it would work out the way he wants it to.

Yeah, the second mode = MUCH better divination.
Chaosworm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magical Trance {2}{U}{U}
Enchantment [Rare]
If a card would be put into a player's hand, instead choose one at random - that player shuffles that card into his or her library; or that player plays that card without paying its mana cost.
"A lot has happened, but I don't remember anything."
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3