Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heartless summoning Myr superion

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
ishocrone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Heartless summoning Myr superion Reply with quote

Can you cast myr superion for 0 then ?
Jacois

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you better believe it.
ishocrone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i suppose its not to good though since if u dont have heartless summoning its a dead card in ur hand but i wonder whats a good way to utilize hearltess summoning
styx^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds11/videodt3 ...
MassO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

styx^ wrote:
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds11/videodt3 ...

This deck by Alan Comer, is pretty consistent, however it loses to WolfRun preboard and has a favorable matchup after board.

I have had 3 Wurmcoil engines out by turn 5 swinging for wins on turn 6.

RDWs is not a problem for the deck unless you only get the architech and no heartless, then you get stuck on mana and usually lose before you get the wurmcoil on line

I would probably make Comer's deck more efficient, he put in Spines of Ish, portal, mindslaver, contagion engine, and steel helkite.

I would take those out, add a wurmcoil and a spine, and 3 negates

Contagion engine should be board 3 with 3 Ratch bombs...these help vs tokens and rdws
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1