Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NaNoWriMo 2011

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: NaNoWriMo 2011 Reply with quote

For those unfamiliar, NaNoWriMo kidnaps your November and replaces it with story writing, copious amounts of coffee, and more trips into your imagination than a LSD junkie.

I was wondering if there were any other Magic-Leaguers participating in NaNoWriMo this year Smile Also, for those who do frequent the forums on there I'm Roomonkey.
KnowN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

Why? Because most of us have a penis

Comments like this are not tolerated. This is a warning. Any future behavior like this can result in a ban from the forums.
aqualad33
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NaNoWriMo 2011 Reply with quote

Weedmonkey wrote:
For those unfamiliar, NaNoWriMo kidnaps your November and replaces it with story writing, copious amounts of coffee, and more trips into your imagination than a LSD junkie.

I was wondering if there were any other Magic-Leaguers participating in NaNoWriMo this year Smile Also, for those who do frequent the forums on there I'm Roomonkey.

my girlfriends roomate participates in that every year, it's pretty intense. Have fun dude.
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 page down 49,999 more to go

Last edited by magicman85 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this for real how people want to act in this thread? If you don't have something constructive or even useful at worse to say, don't say it at all. (directed at magicman85 and KnowN)
Ludz
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of it, will definitely tell my friend about this, she loves writing. Does it have to be in english?

Weed, it would be cool to read your novel after it's finished. Bump this post or something.

Also, it's obviously NaNo-WIN-Mo!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1