Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sealed Problems wanna play innistrad ~_~

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Epic-Juzam37

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Sealed Problems wanna play innistrad ~_~ Reply with quote

So heres the story, my MWS Innistrad set worked just fine before i tryed to download the slightlymagic.net database. it just wouldnt mmatch the deck security codes because my version was made up like the kamigawa flip cards instead of the split cards from invasion block. Anywho, After i uninstalled mws and downloaded the new base my sealed decks would not copy any of the cards at all i think its because that the code for set is INN on the site or something? and ISD on my Base, has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it...thanks for the help...regards.
Epic-Juzam37

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

already completely uninstalled it, the mtgsalvation one worked...just the security codes werent matching now i just cant copy or paste my deck off the site when its given to me. only the old version of the cards will show if their are any I.E Dissipate, blazing torch, and mulch.
cgba

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, only that after reinstallation, it's still the same.

With the MTG Salvation patched one, I first uninstalled MWS, uninstalled the Game Pack, and deleted ALL the files associated to it (except for the Standard Decks, which I copied onto another folder).

I then downloaded MWS from the link on this site's home page, and the database from slightlymagic.net Installed it, and when I opened it, to my dismay they were still styled like the Kamigawa flip cards.

Anyone know what else I can try out? By the way, I already did the above procedure twice, and it comes out the same every time.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1