Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BUG Chase Rare Aggro Control Midrange Good Stuff.dec

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
fr3dom07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 liliana and 4 garruck....
styx^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
P_P4E

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad. I would probably play Solemn in this deck. Not 4 snapcasters either, 2-3.
ChrRome

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomBr1nger wrote:
fr3dom07 wrote:
4 liliana and 4 garruck....

I guess one Garruk can be cut, but honestly most of the time he will probably act as removal, or force the opponent into overextending.

Overextending into what? You don't play anything that punishes them for it.
struikje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you call it them overextending, others call it you trying to answer their threats.

4 lilliana is a lot, especially since you have barely any uses out of your graveyard, except 6 draw cards that are better when you cast them. Garruk and birds are the only green cards you have, and I don't think they are worth the splash.

UB control has much more counters/removal, and much better mana. This deck seems to try to do the same thing as it to me, and is just way more clunky imho.

The only mass removal you have is 2 zeniths in the sideboard. For a slow deck, that deffinetely doesn't seem enough in todays standard meta.

Could you explain your sideboard? Where do you bring in acidic slimes?
styx^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomBr1nger wrote:
But then again maybe I should focus some more on beating the RDW matchup, as it's a cheap deck and a serious contender, imho.

You just won the genius award.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just having good cards doesn't make a deck automatically good. There is no synergy at all here.
Firebelly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snapcaster and liliana is pretty synergetic. so is lil and con sphinx. so is flashback and lil. obv no synergy here. but i think solemn and maybe a ruinator would be good. plus its another rare. if you play sol you could run a plains for unburial rites and you have your birds too
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1