Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White in INN

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
EMA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: White in INN Reply with quote

Been playing a bit of sealed on mws today and found out that I ended up playing white a good 65% of the time.

[]mws generator buggy
[]color has the best commons

What do u think?
Halldir

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. mws sealed pack generator sux
2. played few drafts, found out that red is very good, white is ok also, rw aggro was kinda nice
EMA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, out of about 20 sealeds almost never played blue, it looks like it's very difficult to make the zombie mechanic work well and it relies on either crappy cards that don't immediately affect the board or on having a lot of synergic uncommons/rares.
I love the red 2 drop that pings when blocks blocked, sick common 2 drop.
Taodd
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White does have a lot of good commons. I don't know about sealed but in draft it doesn't seem too hard to make good decks with any color. Synergy vs power decisions come up a lot and you just have to be on your toes.

Also I think people are underestimating the blue cards. The zombies that require you to exile guys are usually very powerful, especially the 6/9 trampler. You just gotta make sure you have some kind of early game defense and force trades.

PS: The scarecrow guy is really good vs white!
enfinit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any other way to do sealed without using mws. It sucks and doesn't count mythics correctly.... Any website. Tapped out sucks. Let's hear a few more. So far it looks like white is in first and blue in last. as usual haha.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do Sealed or draft here:
http://www.magicdraftsim.com/
EMA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty, didn't know that, I must say it's pretty well done.
For drafts I guess netdraft is still better (u know, real opponents:)).
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1