Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hero of bladehold

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: hero of bladehold Reply with quote

I was playing in MWSPlay(yeah yeah) and was testing out post rotation WW and i attacked with hero of bladehold. since both abilites trigger simultaneously am i able to stack the triggers so that i get the creatures and then the battle cry ability resolves?
mysticism

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you get you choose in wich order they go on the stack, since you control both abilities. if any other abilities activates when attacking (other battle cries etc) you get to choose the order of these too.
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i ghout. when i told my opponent that and asked if he was familiar with the stack he created a token with the name "your a f**king retard" put it on my board and quit. gotta love mwsplay
fr3dom07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i think that token isn't in standard right ?? :O :O
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1