Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Innistrad Spoiled!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
ThE0aUg0MaN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Innistrad Spoiled! Reply with quote

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/innistrad/cig# --- there is the link to the official spoiler from WOTC with all the cards
adn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: What about the mechanics? Reply with quote

I remember that somewhere in the forums people talked that the double-faced cards won't be a problem. They will have both sides together. Like the split or flip cards, and you just mark which side it is.

Now, I'm wondering what about the random effects? Does MWS supports the get random card from graveyard or get the bottom card of your library without seen what's inside?

Confused
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just roll a die for random card from graveyard. I know there is an ability to draw from bottom, but not 100% sure you can reveal from bottom.
Halldir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

problem solved, silverbullet created awsome pics that solves it
Burton911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: What about the mechanics? Reply with quote

adn wrote:

Now, I'm wondering what about the random effects? Does MWS supports the get random card from graveyard or get the bottom card of your library without seen what's inside?

Confused

To get the bottom card, select all cards in your hand an hold down CTRL and drag them into play so that they are face down.
Then press CTRL + SHIFT + D to draw the Bottom card.
*profit*
Put you hand back to the handpanel.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first impressions

UG is the real deal

UB should be tier as well

WG has an annoying aggro deck. It overloads you with creatures so fast and they get big really quick. Thank God Glare is not in T2 now.

Of course Birthing Pod will still be a presence and Tempered Steel and UW Paladin Equip will be pretty strong out the gate.

UW Aggro Control probably still has some steam, expect to see a lot of people trying to make UWBlade 2.0 with Splicer, Swords, Hero and control + PWs.
boeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally a set with a high nice-land-art-rate! Offcourse the islands are the worst, not enough colour and the water doesn't seem to be wet at all.. But that's compensated by a fine set of forests (artist normally seem to have trouble with them too), with the kind of trees that would fit an Italian Renaissance painting..

And on top off the beautiful basics, the non-basics are better! Although the images are clearcut illustrations fitting the names of the cards, the illustrations are done very well.

My Personal Favourite: Hinterland Harbor, it attracts from a distance, when looking carefully it takes you around the corner of the rock on the right into the Hinterlands, Great!
ChrRome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NahHolmes wrote:
My first impressions

UG is the real deal

UB should be tier as well

WG has an annoying aggro deck. It overloads you with creatures so fast and they get big really quick. Thank God Glare is not in T2 now.

Of course Birthing Pod will still be a presence and Tempered Steel and UW Paladin Equip will be pretty strong out the gate.

UW Aggro Control probably still has some steam, expect to see a lot of people trying to make UWBlade 2.0 with Splicer, Swords, Hero and control + PWs.

What makes UG the real deal?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1