Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 Card Blind

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Esquilo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: 3 Card Blind Reply with quote

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000397-collectible-card-games-magic-the-gathering/59704001

In these boards I usually play a vanishing 3 card blind. For those who don't know what it is, there's another link in that topic tat explains it all. It's very fun but it's kinda dieing (it stopped being hosted when so few people were submitting each weak), Now it's back but it's dieing again. We could create a new one here but it would take 90 weeks to get where we are now so that doesn't make sense. If anyone is interested join! You'll have to register an account in gamefaqs if you don't have one.

direct link for the rules: http://topolla.net/3cb/complete_rules.php
Ownj00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm down to play 3cb, but i'm not jumping in with that big a ban list.
Esquilo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with creating a new one is that it would take 90 rounds to get where we are today. The ban list isn't that hard. I only started playing in round 6x.

You have to look at decks that did somewhat well in the past few rounds and take those into consideration when building your deck. You can even copy one of those in the first couple rounds so you get a better feeling and after this you can start trying out your own decks. If you have a deck idea it's really easy to check if any of the cards are banned or not.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1