Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mwsplay.exe problems... it Just CLOSES on me. No crash

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
JacobMatthew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: mwsplay.exe problems... it Just CLOSES on me. No crash Reply with quote

in the middle of a game it just closes. i see the little hourglass and then it closes.

has anyone else been having this problem? how did you fix it?

i have reinstalled several times, and have tried different versions of the install, different masterbases, everything. this is fucked up. it has worked fine on this computer before, just all of a sudden it has started happening and i can't fix it.

please help.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many things do you have open while you use mwsplay? Sounds like the program stops responding and then crashes.

What OS are you using?
How fast is your processor?
How much RAM do you have?
How much free disk space?
Where is MWS installed?
kendiggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your internet settings. It could be that you're blocking it and you don't even know it... that has happened to me before with mtgo...
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah check if your firewall is blocking it and also try maybe running it as an admin.
Jacois

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Restart your comp.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone except Jacois:

If he can get into a game and the program closes in the middle of it, then he does not have a problem with it being blocked by his firewall, although running it as administrator may help. Also, installing it to your C: directory will help that as well, since Windows Vista and 7 seem to hate on anything in your program files.

But alas, we need more info before we can help you.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1