Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Test Video let me know what you think

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Test Video let me know what you think Reply with quote

Okay so i got fraps with the hope of recording videos and i think i got it working pretty fine, with just a few things im unhappy about.

1. It seems to only be able to record videos of 2 and half minute length before it starts a new file. When ideally id prefer 15 minute videos if there is some reasonably priced software which can record that long lemme know and i might get it. "

2.i left the annoying little sounds on but i figured out how to cut that out on the rest of the videos.

3. It takes like an hour to upload a video to youtube of 2 mins 33:< when i could power out a draft report in 30 mins from finishing the draft, with the modo script. However im going to persever as i imagine my drafting skills are far above my play skills as i have had a lot of critique, of my draft skills but none of my play.

SO!!!! WITH OUT FURTHER ADO A BIT OF GAMEPLAY TO WET YOUR APETITE:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL4q-Lmb18o

The deck

1 stave off
1 gideons lawkeeper
1 rampant growth
1 mighty leap
1 titanic growth
3 armored war horse
1 runeclaw bear
1 stormfront pegasus
1 arachnus web
1 benalsih veteran
1 brindle boar
1 lurking crocodile
1 rusted sentinal
1 arbalalest elite
1 cudgel troll
1 overrun
1 acidic slime
1 archron of justice
1 greater basilisk
1 peregrine griffin
1 stampeding rhino
9 Plains
8 Forest
struikje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the way you pronounce armored warhorse Very Happy. Deck seems ok ish, a bit light on removal for me Very Happy gl with it
Dr_Nico

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so british I love you!
coolcreep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mana is awkward as fuck, but the power level is there. Overrun and 3 warhorsies...awkward as all fuck.
Spyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please turn off the magic online sound effects Shocked

The registered version of fraps can record as long as you want, but I personally prefer camtasia to record my magic online stuff.
I'd also suggest using blip.tv to upload rather then awfultube, since there is no limit to the length of the videos there.
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mana was a little awkward but you not going to not take overrun third pick when you are green pack 3.

I've fixed the sounds and are messaging the fraps people about the timing issue.

Thanks Dr Nico I love you 2Very Happy And Struikie, i was worried people were going to make fun of my voice for being monotone lol!

Oh and hears another bit of the test run i recorded just for the hell of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkaZuCIWPo
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1