Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merfolk

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
Pich

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good in Vengevine decks, not inMerfolk.
struikje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its because merfolk allready has so much good creatures, that an easy target doesn't add much to the deck. They allready have so much lords, you'll want some counterspells and perhaps a few bounce, perhaps a few faeries, I don't think you have the room for it.

You can allways try it out Smile. do tell if it works for you Smile
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have so many great 2 drops, why add another? Also, since they often put each creature out of lightning bolt range, he would be a lot more vulnerable than their other cards and he is a dead card if you don't have a target on the field.
Spyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think phyrexian metamorph would be better. You need to get 2+ lords in play to avoid getting owned by lavamancer or punishing fire, and image does not help you at all there.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1