Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I got the best T2 deck no one is playing-->?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Mod_Counter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win some Tournaments with it, then start bragging! Wink
[paradox]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really depends whether u plan on playing in any high level tournaments b4 rotation. If so u would be better off keeping it secret and tweaing it with only close friends and such.
MannyFresh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its prolly the deck I beat you with on mwsplay Very Happy
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off you are probably wrong. If the only place you have tested the deck is online then you probably have a highly inflated opinion of what the deck can do. Truth be told online players are almost universally worse than IRL players. This applies to M-L, MWSPlay, and even MTGO.

Second, you are extremely late in the game if you did by some chance find a broken Standard deck that is 70% vs the rest of the field. The PT season is drawing to a close and rotation is in under 2 months.

Third, it's so late in the game that even if you posted your decklist here and it was the best thing ever it probably wouldn't matter. Most people have locked into a couple of decks they view as the best at this point and it would be a hard sell to convince people to throw a new deck into the top tier at this point.

You might as well just post the deck.
DJDIKEZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where i can see the deck?
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sure you are building better decks than a thousand pros, keep up the good work, dude.
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i applaud your ingenuity, but as was said, there's less than 2 months left before rotation. unless you can win a $5,000 event, it's worth disclosing.
Epic-Juzam37

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zzz so many of these threads a week
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1