Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The aliens are coming to wreck havok... and play magic.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
TacoMaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, God, and a squirrel.
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

[02:28:55] <+God> mhm
[02:29:05] <+God> I picked Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, God, and a squirrel.
[02:29:28] <&Bigshow> i pick
[02:29:44] <&Bigshow> Lara croft, Kratos, Master Chief, Mario and Kid Icarus
Mizukage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TacoMaster wrote:
Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, God, and a squirrel.

Non-fictional people pls...

anyways, I agree with ThE0aUg0MaN. i would substitute Tweaks for Eric though...he's got an alien probe up his butt
Lostwanderer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sligh_Br wrote:
Lostwanderer wrote:
First off. The aliens would ahve the abiltiy to see throguh cards in all likely hood, secondly. if the aliens decided to play fair for some bizzare reason, i dont think it would matter who we chose because they would ahve the most knowlege on deck buildign asthey would go throught the net and see the frequencies of which cards work best and woul ahve the most rediculous side board for any format. Including limited.

No. These aliens don't have special powers. They are just VERY smart (200+ IQ), but duo to some cultural bias, they always challenge people of the planets they conquer to some obscure local competition, cause they feel like they should be able to beat their slaves in EVERYTHING and thus crush their spirits. Also, are you really disputing the plausibility of ALIENS coming to play magic?

Now, will someone provide a non-troll answer?

Aliens would have no intrest in human beings. Magic, probably. However aliens would have invented the technology to genetically enhance their bodies, possibly through X-ray vision.
Gracco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, Larry the Cable Guy, The Pope, and Richard Garfield.

This group should be obnoxious, loud, and very uncoopertive with each other. Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black should feel at home among friends with the Aliens, Larry would obv be very unappealing to any alien or human with a high level of intelligence, The Pope would be fighting with the group and might be insterested in the aliens in a Pedo way, and Richard Garfield would try to get the group to play right and ofc fail and he would also annoy the aliens and keep them in check by correcting there every error while trying to tell them about the finer points of the game. Imo, this group would be the perfect deterrent to any alien invasion.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2