Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-a-Card Round 57! This time it's Personal!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
eternal42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djinn of deep thoughts

2GG

Legendary creature - djinn wizard

Mythic rare

When N~ enters the battlefield, you may pay 5 life. If you do, search your library for a djinn card with converted mana cost 4 or less and put it on to the battlefield under your control then shuffle your library.

When N~ dies, return up to 2 creatures your opponents control from the battlefield to their owner's hands. Draw 2 cards.

3/4
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elegant Djinn 1WW
Creature - Djinn {M}

When THIS enters the battefield, up to 3 target creatures gain haste and first strike until end of turn.

When THIS dies, each opponent loses 3 life. You gain life equal to the amount of life lost this way.

3/3
Spyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2UU Djinn Summoner (M)
Creature - Djinn

Flying

When ~ enters the battlefield you may search your library for a creature card, reveal that card and put it into your hand.

When ~ dies you may reveal a creature card from your hand. If you do ~ deals damage to target creature equal to that cards converted mana cost.

3/3

Last edited by Spyx on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaitan, Djinn of the Morning Sky | 1WW
Legendary Creature - Djinn (Mythic)

Flying

When Djinn of the Morning Sky enters the battlefield, destroy target non-black creature.

When Djinn of the Morning Sky dies, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

2/2

"In the absence of light, darkness reigns supreme." - Buddhist saying.

Does anyone see what I did here?
Davis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resonant Djinn : 3B Rare

When this enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each other creature you control. You may put an enchantment card from your hand onto the battlefield.

When this dies, destroy target permanent. You may pay BG. If you do, destroy another target permanent.

1/2

btw I know jack and crap about what these abilities should cost.

Edited for white Djinn. I cannot come up with any flavor without making this post more cheesy than it already is.

Edited for cheesy flavor

Edited. I didn't realize I was only allowed to submit one card. I also tweaked this one a little, and took out the crappy flavor text. PEACE.

Last edited by Davis on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sligh_Br

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Since the owner of the post requested, I removed his brothers, keeping just my favorite of the cycle:

Djinn of Ancient Truth

Picture: A white/golden djiin bound by silver shackles in first plane, coming out of a lamp visible in the background.

Rare
1WW
Creature - Djinn

Flying, First Strike.
When Djinn of Ancient Truth enters the battlefield you may have it deal 3 damage divided as you choose between any number of creatures unless a player pays '1R'.
When Djinn of Ancient Truth dies you may return another target creature card with converted mana coast 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield unless a player pays '2B'. If you do it, exile Djinn of Ancient Truth.

Flavor: "Even enslaved by oppressive masters, the genie remained a being of light."

2/2

Creator Notes:

Hard card to design without breaking the color pie. I assume most ideas people will have for the thread really could never see print because of that (well, maybe in Planar Chaos 2...?)

I went for abilities that could be white but also "feel" black/red.

The "unless a player pays" abilities are supposed to make him skill intensive and balance him a little at the same time.

Finally, I kept in mind the more popular archetypes that play white creatures (white weenie and some form of UW / WW control) while making him and I believe those would want the card.

Hope you enjoy him. ^^

Last edited by Sligh_Br on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekurim 1RRRR

Legendary Creature - Djinn (mythic rare)

Flying, haste

When Nekurim enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control.

When Nekurim dies, scry 4 then reveal the top card of your library and put it into your hand. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.

Even the weirdest chaos follows a certain path...
4/2

Last edited by pseudodespot on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Vulpi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Efreeti in a bottle 2U

Rare -- Creature Djinn

3/4

Flying.

At the beginning of your upkeep deals 1 damage to you.

When THIS comes into the battlefield put into play an artifact token called serendib lamp.

When THIS is put into a graveyard, any player may sacrifice serendib lamp, if does put serendib in a bottle into play under this players control.

When I rub the lamp I knew something big was about to happen
Ali from Cairo
Gademis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunfire Avenger WW2

Creature - Djinn [M]

When Sunfire Avenger enters the battlefield it deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.

When Sunfire Avenger dies pick one: target creature gets -X/-X or target player loses X lives. Where X is Sunfire Avenger's toughness.

"He asked for fire and death and I gave him all the Sunfire and fiery brimstone I could summon"
3/4
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulpi wrote:

When I rub the lamp I knew something big was about to happen
Ali from Cairo

sc4rs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opal Genie
1WW
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Opal Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 red Goblin creature token into play.
When Opal Genie dies, if you control a Goblin, destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated.
2/1

Sapphire Genie
1UU
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Sapphire Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 green Plant creature token into play.
When Sapphire Genie dies, if you control a Plant, Sapphire Genie deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
2/1

Onyx Genie
1BB
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Onyx Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play.
When Onyx Genie dies, if you control a Soldier, search your library for two basic land cards, reveal those cards, and put one onto the battlefield tapped and the other into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
2/1

Ruby Genie
1RR
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Ruby Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 blue Merfolk creature token into play.
When Ruby Genie dies, if you control a Merfolk, choose any number of target players. They each gain 5 life.
2/1

Emerald Genie
1GG
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Emerald Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 black Horror creature token into play.
When Emerald Genie leaves play, if you control a Horror, return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
2/1

All rare.

Last edited by sc4rs on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Radchek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild Djinn 1GG
Creature-Djinn R

Flash
When ~ enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owns hand.

When ~ is put into the graveyard from play pay (1) to search your library for one card and put it into your hand.

"A Wild Djinn appeared suddenly, answering my call. He fought off the slivers and left just as sudden, leaving a treasure in his place."

3/3

I've been wanting to see man-o-war playable for a while now, heres one I think ppl could get behind.
DuCK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevolent Djinn - Mythic

2GG

Creature - Djinn

Trample, Haste, Shroud

When Malevolent Djinn enters the battlefied, destroy all other creatures you control and lose half your life, rounded up.

When Malevolent Djinn dies, return all permanents you control to their owners hand.

7/5

This could be a cyle of akroma like djinns with hefty drawbacks.

Last edited by DuCK on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuCK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc4rs wrote:
Opal Genie
1WW
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Opal Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 red Goblin creature token into play.
When Opal Genie dies, if you control a Goblin, destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated.
2/1

Sapphire Genie
1UU
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Sapphire Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 green Plant creature token into play.
When Sapphire Genie dies, if you control a Plant, Sapphire Genie deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
2/1

Onyx Genie
1BB
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Onyx Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play.
When Onyx Genie dies, if you control a Soldier, search your library for two basic land cards, reveal those cards, and put one onto the battlefield tapped and the other into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
2/1

Ruby Genie
1RR
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Ruby Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 blue Merfolk creature token into play.
When Ruby Genie dies, if you control a Merfolk, choose any number of target players. They each gain 5 life.
2/1

Emerald Genie
1GG
Creature - Djinn
Flying
When Emerald Genie comes into play, put a 1/1 black Horror creature token into play.
When Emerald Genie leaves play, if you control a Horror, return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
2/1

All rare.

If you're following the original mox cycle, you mean pearl not opal.
YGDAnthony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Askotaosha, the lamped 2UUU
Legendary Creature- Djinn- M

As an additional cost to cast Askotaosha, the lamped you must sacrifice a creature you control.

When Askotaosha,the lamped enters the battlefield put 5 wish counters on it, when there are no more wish counters left on Askotaosha, the lamped Sacrifice it.

Flying, Haste, Hexproof
T:Remove a wish counter from ~, ~ deals 4 damage to target creaure of player and 2 damage to you, Draw a card.

T:Remove a wish counter from ~, Put 3 1/3 green snakes with wither and first strike into the battle field, Draw a card

6,T:Remove all remaining wish counters from ~ Draw Cards equal to wish counters on ~ Draw 2 cards, put 5 1/3 snakes with wither onto the battlefield, ~ deals 6 damage to target creaure or player and 3 Damage to you.

If Askotaosha, the Lamped would be put into a graveyard from anywhere remove him from the game instead.

Hmm, i thought genies only gave out three wishes, well i guess for killing my best freind, and brother, he decided to compensate.-Unknown adventurer
6/5
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3