Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So how do I play a game?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
toguppy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need a program called magic workstation, you will need to create deck using that program. once you have created it you can join the forums using the program, i would suggest reading one of the guides in the magic-league guides section
Blanchild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm new to mleague. I figured out the MWS part, I always played with it, but i just can't understand the guides section.

What the heck is an IRC? Just a mleague chat? How can I play tournaments and meet my opponents? Does mleague have some private servers which I can join on MWSplay, or whatever?

Help me please, I also read the stickies in this section but maybe I'm too stupid to deal with them. lol.

EDIT: oh, yes, maybe I got it. Just host a game and give your opponent the IP? :O
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1