Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hexproof deck m12

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Listenboi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Hexproof deck m12 Reply with quote

Hi guys i been trying this deck with some new creatures from m12, the idea is getting fast the swords and swing for the win กก

i know the sb sucks i dont know if the deck can improve, constructive comments are welcome for the others HEXPROOF DECK Razz

// Lands
19 [ROE] Forest (1)
4 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs

// Creatures
4 [M11] Llanowar Elves
4 [M11] Birds of Paradise
2 [M12] Gladecover Scout
3 [MBS] Thrun, the Last Troll
4 [M12] Dungrove Elder
2 [M11] Acidic Slime
4 [M12] Skinshifter

// Spells
2 [SOM] Sword of Body and Mind
2 [MBS] Sword of Feast and Famine
2 [NPH] Sword of War and Peace
4 [MBS] Green Sun's Zenith
4 [ROE] Ancient Stirrings

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [SOM] Sword of Body and Mind
SB: 1 [NPH] Sword of War and Peace
SB: 3 [M11] Autumn's Veil
SB: 1 [ZEN] Swamp (4)
SB: 3 [WWK] Nature's Claim
SB: 2 [M11] Obstinate Baloth
SB: 4 [SOM] Memoricide
MassO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

take advantage of dungrove elder by utilizing creatures that give you land, ie Solemn Guy, Primeval titan or even Ondu Giant if you can't afford the titans.

Birds and elves are great for the swords adding in a 4 mana land searcher on a stick and adding in either rampant growth or explore, possibly both, would be a huge help in this.

Also, you need a combo a Garruk's I like 3 old garruk and 2 new garruk.

Old garruk gives you mana advantage and once it gets ob ring'ed then you play the new one for a rediculous amount of card draw with the elder or titan in play.
MassO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after reviewing the deck again, I would take out War and Peace and take out 1 to 2 Green sun's for Lead the stampede also.

Green sun is good, however casting lead the stampede and hitting at least 3 creatures is a heck of a lot better than getting only one creature with the Sun
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1