Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card: Round 53

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toguppy wrote:
AppleofEris wrote:
John Q. Smith, Llanowar Hopeful | GW
Planeswalker - John (Rare)

+1: Put a 1/1 Green Elf Token into play that has "t: Add G to your mana pool"

+1: If an opponent controls more lands than you, search your library for a Plains card and put it into play.

+0: Each player sacrifices an artifact or enchantment.

-6: You get an emblem with: "Creatures you control get Hexproof (can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control), Vigilance, and can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach."

//1

He spent an entire lifetime in his basement, surrounded by figurines o.....
....e turned to him and smiled, "Dominaria."

I created a monster -.-

I'm thinking about removing the ability to search up a plains. By the way...
"Surrounded by figurines, on turned to him and smiled, "Dominaria"" is the creepiest thing I have ever imagined. Gonna have nightmares tonight.
toguppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HujuVanikil wrote:
Hernando Cortez 2RRB
Planeswalker - Hernando

+3 Search your library for a gold(multicoloured) card, reveal it and put that card into your hand. Shuffle your library afterward.

-X You may put a gold(multicoloured) card from your hand onto the battlefield where X is that cards CMC.

-10 Gain control of all gold(multicoloured) permanents.

interesting suggestion, you may need to amend it to affect each person and as I stated it needs a negative affect in there.
maybe put a multicoloured card into play under an opponents control? with the ultimate costing less?
cloysterd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarek, Bloodcaller
2BR
Planeswalker - Jarek

+3: Until the beginning of your next turn, whenever a creature dies, Jarek deals 3 damage to its controller.
-2: Jarek deals 2 damage to each player. Put an X/X red and black Horror creature token into play under your control, where X is the total damage done this way.
-11: Sacrifice all creatures you control. Jarek deals damage to each opponent equal to the total power of creatures sacrificed this way.

toguppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to sound a hound but could you add another colour to Ark'ha??

Woof!!
toguppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well gee willickers Khara!
I'm not sure what you are gunna do to make your Planeswalker better (can't be seen as being biased) but it definitely needs to be multicoloured sorry
Mizukage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saul Silver, the Stoned | 3RW (Use in multiplayer at your own risk)

Planeswalker - Saul [M]

+1: Each player draws 3 cards then discards 3 cards at random.

-2: Each player chooses a creature he controls. That player's opponent gains control of that creature as long as Saul Silver, the Stoned is in the battlefield.

-5: Each player shuffles his hand and all permanents he owns to his library then draws 4 cards. Each player's life total becomes 10. Remove 5 poison counters from each player.

[3]

"Just sit back and get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind.
It's almost a shame to smoke it.
It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb." - Saul Silver
toguppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Create a Card: Round 53 Reply with quote

am going to publish scores tomorrow morning which is in 7 -8 hours for me
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amelia, Sadistic Hierarch 2WB
Planeswalker - Amelia (Mythic Rare)

[+1]: Each player discards a card. If player can't, that player draws a card instead.

[-2]: Each player sacrifice a creature. If the player can't, that player may return target creature card from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.

[-7]: You lose the game. If you can't, you win game instead.

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. -Amelia to Dying Sorin

[4]
posso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phage, the supreme assessin 2RB ( mythic rare)
Planewalker phage

+1: each player discard two cards at random then each player draw two cards.
+0: destroy target non black creature
-2: search in the targert player library for a creature card and put into the battlefield under you control, it gains haste and the final end step sacrifice it.
-X: search in the target player library and graveyard for X creature cards and put in the battlefield under you control, it gains haste, at the end of turn you lose the game.

Loyality 3
toguppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gademis wrote:

Sliver Queen Ansended WUBRG

Plainswalker - Sliver Queen

+0: Each player sacrifices a permanent and discards a card. Put a loyalty counter on Sliver Queen Ansended for each card put in any graveyard this turn.

-4: Put six 1/1 colorless sliver tokens into play under your control.

-10: You get an emblem with "All Slivers gain: Vigilance, First Strike, Flying, Haste, Trample, All other slivers gain +1/+1, Sacrifice a Sliver: Regenerate all slivers"

"The multiverse is wonderful after all.. So much food and space for my children"

[7]

I like the idea and I understand that slivers as a rule are a fun multiplayer concept, and the sliver emblem isnt the scariest of them by far I'll give it 8/10 as even with big scary planesewalkers such as nicol bolas they cant be ultied the turn after they hit play

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

pseudodespot wrote:

Irania Txamir 3RB

Planeswalker - Irania (mythic rare)

+ 4 Each player sacrifices a land
- 3 Irania Txamir deals 3 damage to each creature and/or each player.
-15 Chose any number of permanent cards from all graveyards. Put those cards onto the battlefield under your control.

No she does not like you, but do not ask her why. Just don't.

Nice!!!! not too cheap just right!! there is almost no reason why they could ulti but it seems quite usefull in standard,sealed,multiplayer. 9/10

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Balaviaris wrote:

Kora of the Tangle 1GB

Planeswalker - Kora (Mythic Rare)

+1: Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
-1: Each player discards a card, sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a land.
-X: Return up to X cards from your graveyard to your hand and lose X life.

[2]

" I'd never expected something so beautiful to make me so angry. That girl is trouble." - Zelveth

I dont know what to say, it seems you could totally ruin control with this one but VS agro it would die horribly so it isnt too powerful, for something that costs 3 though, it would be something to encourage me to play GB unlike glissa -.- 9/10

MassO wrote:
Multani, Elite-Sorcerer (Mythic Rare) 2GG

Multani, Elite-Sorcerer enters the battlefield with X additional
Loyalty counters on it for each card in your hand.

+0: Each player targets a permanent in play, destroy those permanents then each player draws cards equal to the converted mana cost of any permanents that are put into their graveyard from play this way.

-2: Target permanent gains Hexproof. You may activate this ability any time you
can cast an instant.

+2: Target creature gets +X/+X until end of turn for each card in your hand.

-15: Destroy all creatures, draw cards equal to number of
creatures destroyed this way. Put a +X/+X legendary avatar with
haste and trample onto the battlefield, where X equals the
number of cards in your hand.

Loyalty 1

"NO! The war has raged too long. You refuse to ask for it, but
when I am done it will be so." -Multani

I re-worded the abilities to condense them a bit. other than that basically same as above, its ulti is too expensive for it to be used EVER so it can be as powerful as you like.
on a playability level I dont see this being used in constructed etc, maybe edh but I like the utilities of having the 4 abilities 8/10

sc4rs wrote:
Thissa, Planar Assassin
RB
Planeswalker - Thissa (R)

+2: Deal 3 damage to each player. Any other player besides you may pay 2 to prevent this damage.

-4: Remove all counters from all other permanents and players, then put that many loyalty counters on Thissa, Planar Assassin.

-10: Destroy all lands. You gain life equal to the number of lands destroyed in this way.

Where is the flavour!!! -1(the power!!) certainly seems ok, I dont see why you couldnt allow ANY player to pay the 2 like the glittering cycle in prophecies. I'll give it 7/10 where was the flavour!!

KnowN wrote:
Sarutobi Sasuke - 1UB
Planeswalker - Sarutobi (Mythic Rare)

+2: Each player discards 2 cards
0: Until end of turn. Sarutobi Sasuke becomes a 4/4 blue and black Ninja Warrior and is unblockable.
-5: Target player discards his/her hand. You draw cards equal to the number of cards discarded this way.

[3]

Son why dissapoint? I would really like to give you 9+ for this but i'm stuck on 8.5/10 due to lack of flava

AppleofEris wrote:
John Q. Smith, Llanowar Hopeful | GW
Planeswalker - John (Rare)

+1: Put a 1/1 Green Elf Token into play that has "t: Add G to your mana pool"

+1: If an opponent controls more lands than you, search your library for a Plains card and put it into play.

+0: Each player sacrifices an artifact or enchantment.

-6: You get an emblem with: "Creatures you control get Hexproof (can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control), Vigilance, and can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach."

//1

He spent an entire lifetime in his basement, surrounded by figurines of Elves and Goblins, attached to his computer like the life-giving breast of a mother who took him to far-off, imaginary worlds where he was no longer the loser, but the hero. He dreamed of one day saving the world and getting the girl, but his dreams were often crushed by the cruel world that existed beyond the reaches of his dwelling.
Then, one day, on a nightly stroll to the local 7/11 to purchase a giant Slurpee and a bag of Fritos, he met the most odd girl. Sitting on the curb, her dark hair was a mess and her clothes disheveled, her gaze was fixed upon the ground at her feet in silent despair, she showed no sign of noticing him as he entered the store.
He reached into his pocket and checked his life-savings: five dollars and twenty-three cents. He added a bottle of water and a bag of trail-mix to his purchase. He walked back out of the door, trying to juggle the goods he had just bought. "Excuse me, miss..." She looked up at him and his soul nearly collapsed as her blue-grey eyes looked upon him, he could feel an energy surging within him. "You looked hungry, so..." He placed his Slurpee and Fritos on the ground and nervously offered the water and trail-mix to her.
Her eyes, which had a somewhat suspicious aura about them, instantly softened. She offered him a soft "Thank you" and graciously took his offering, motioning for him to set down beside her.
He nodded, and had a seat on the curb, his gaze trailing off into the distance in front of him. "What's your name?"
She shook her head, "It's not important." Her weak hands finally managed to open the bag and she began to scarf down it's contents.
He looked down at his feet, "So where you from?" It wasn't like him to be so outgoing, he was usually so socially awkward.
"I'm not from around here." She managed between bites. She opened the water and chugged nearly half the bottle, then paused. "I'm sorry, you've shown me so much kindness, don't mistake my hesitation as rudeness."
He smiled, "It's alright, this is the first time in a long while I've had a real conversation with someone of the opposite sex."
She gazed into his eyes and he could feel, down to his very core, as though he weren't alone in his body. "Wow."
He arched his eyebrows, "Huh?"
She smirked a little, "You are a genuinely good person."
He was confused. "How can you tell?"
Her smirk grew, "I just know these things."
He shook his head, "Thank you for the compliment, but most people would consider me a loser."
"Most people are evil."
"I don't know about that." He replied.
She looked back to the ground. "I do."
"Do you have a place to stay?" He asked, ignoring the painfully obvious.
"No..." Her voice trailed off.
"My place is a few blocks from here, I've got a spare bedroom you can crash in."
"Crash?"
His eyebrows raised yet again. "Err, to crash means to sleep, to rest."
"Oh, well, thank you very much, but I don't even know your name."
"John Smith." He hated his name so much.
"That's a really pretty name." He couldn't tell if there was sarcasm in her voice, but it didn't matter. They both rose and began the walk back to his house.
He pushed open the door (that he never kept locked) and gave her the grand tour of his two bedroom, one-and-a-half bath split-level house he inherited from his grandmother after she died. "You can sleep here, just let me know if you need anything."
She turned to him and once again her eyes gazed into his, "Will you talk to me some more?"
He nodded and they sat on his spare bed until dawn, her asking him questions about his life and he answering them, no matter how odd they were.
"It's morning already." He said.
"I know." She replied.
"Well, I guess you need some sleep. Help yourself to anything you want." He turned to go but she put a hand on his shoulder, another surge of energy shot through him.
She spun him around and pressed her lips to his, the energy increasing by two-fold for every second they were there. His eyes closed, one second becoming two, three becoming five, seconds into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into lifetimes.
Had he opened his eyes, he would have noticed a blinding light enveloping the two, but the incredible energy coursing through his body, mind, and soul at that moment had completely paralyzed him.
Finally, her lips pulled back, and he slowly came back to a reality, a reality that was not the one he was in when that epic kiss began. He was surrounded on all sides by lush, beautiful forest.
"W-what?" It was all he could manage to stumble out of his bewildered brain.
"So, it would appear the curse has been broken." He recognized her voice from behind him, but when he turned around, the same disheveled girl was no longer there. In her place stood a majestically armored knight, whose dark hair and beautiful features were unmistakable, but whose eyes were now a lighter blue and glowed with even more energy and life.
"W-what is going on, where are we?" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something jump from a tree branch to another with a quickness that was almost god-like.
She turned to him and smiled, "Dominaria."

I had to include it all -.- truth be told I dont care what abilities John has 9.5/10

HujuVanikil wrote:
Hernando Cortez 2RRB
Planeswalker - Hernando

+3 Search your library for a gold(multicoloured) card, reveal it and put that card into your hand. Shuffle your library afterward.

-X You may put a gold(multicoloured) card from your hand onto the battlefield where X is that cards CMC.

-10 Gain control of all gold(multicoloured) permanents.

sorry dude, as I intimated at the start, gunna need to have a negative effect in it. 7/10
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9cUK2Ro8kroBbbzi6aSH7FicOfTfwmZDhCHqTRmtZSp3y05DXJg

jdacheifs0 wrote:
Lyzolda, Planeswalker (3RB)
Planeswalker-Lyzolda M

Whenever you sacrifice a creature, you may put a loyalty counter on Lyzolda, Planeswalker.

-1 sacrifice x black creatures, draw x cards where x is the number of creatures you sacrificed this way.

-1 sacrifice x red creatures, deal x damage to each creature and player, where x is the number of creatures sacrificed this way.

-10 You gain an emblem saying "Whenever a creature goes into the graveyard from play, each opponent sacrifices a creature, you draw a card and deal 2 damage to target player.
{3}
--

quite good flavour along lyzolda's base framework of sac'ing critters, no flavour text though -.-
mega gravepact is sexy time though 8/10

ThE0aUg0MaN wrote:

Urza, The Master of Essence

3UB

Plainswalker - Urza (Mythic Rare)

+1: Choose one - Tap a land, draw a card; or Tap a creature, draw a card.

0: Look at Target Players Hand

-2: Each player exiles a creature. Draw a card.

-6: Gain control of two target permanents. If a creature is targeted this way, untap it. That creature gains haste until end of turn.

"You dare defy the almighty Urza? You will not enjoy this!"

I always thought of Urza as red after I read about flung meteors etc, even though he turned up in blue cards such as blind seer etc. personal animosity asides about wizards screwing with my inner childs musings I could see myself playing this as a 2 of, not insanely powerful but is ok 8.5/10

cloysterd wrote:
Jarek, Bloodcaller
2BR
Planeswalker - Jarek

+3: Until the beginning of your next turn, whenever a creature dies, Jarek deals 3 damage to its controller.
-2: Jarek deals 2 damage to each player. Put an X/X red and black Horror creature token into play under your control, where X is the total damage done this way.
-11: Sacrifice all creatures you control. Jarek deals damage to each opponent equal to the total power of creatures sacrificed this way.

hrmmm, no flavour text. nuff said....

LIES!! hahah sorry!! and I'm not even drunk tonight! erm. lets see, 4 mana for something that doesnt have an immediate affect on the game 4/4 dude creator of doom though and there is no way to get to the ulti in a creature oriented deck. in this current form I couldnt see myself wanting to play this/print it 6/10 would be 7 but no flava... gots to have tha flava!!

khara wrote:
ark'ha, of the evilblood [2BR]
planeswalker - ark'ha

+1: target opponent reveals 3 cards from his hand. choose and discard a card from it.

-2: each player discards a card, loses 1 life and sacrifices a non-artifact creature.

0: reveal the top card of your library, put it in your hand and lose life equal to its converted mana cost. if you reveal a planeswalker card, put 2 loyalty on each copy of that card on the battlefield.

-7: target player gains an emblem with: at the beginning of your upkeep if you have 4 or less cards in hand you lose 5 life.

selling your soul to me is easier.. if you could find it.

loyalty 4

I've changed a few words here and there, and I am still puzzling over what the flavour text means
4 cost dude who can be played in an artifact creature deck or work along with tez2.0 in a grixis version. I dont believe there should be any planeswalkers allowed with 4 abilities unless it is a powerfull wellknown legend from the stories sry. 8/10

Mizukage wrote:
Saul Silver, the Stoned | 3RW (Use in multiplayer at your own risk)

Planeswalker - Saul [M]

+1: Each player draws 3 cards then discards 3 cards at random.

-2: Each player chooses a creature he controls and an opponent. That opponent gains control of that creature as long as Saul Silver, the Stoned is in the battlefield.

-5: Each player shuffles his hand and all permanents he owns to his library then draws 4 cards. Each player's life total becomes 10. Remove 5 poison counters from each player.

[3]

"Just sit back and get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind.
It's almost a shame to smoke it.
It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb." - Saul Silver

Teehee, ellicit substance reference -.- I could see it being used to some effect in multiplayer but affects that restart the game need to be high casted such as karn's. with the current -5 I would have to give this a 6.5/10 and say that it would be better as squee ^.^ someone else that was useless and made people draw and discard cards, as a goblin I'm thinking he would be on certain substances as well.

ikazuchi wrote:
Amelia, Sadistic Hierarch 2WB
Planeswalker - Amelia (Mythic Rare)

[+1]: Each player discards a card. If a player can't, that player draws a card instead.

[-2]: Each player sacrifices a creature. If a player can't, that player may return target creature card from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.

[-7]: You lose the game. If you can't, you win game instead.

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. -Amelia to Dying Sorin

[4]

I love the opposite theme going here, so with things like platinum angel you would win, pretty sweet. not overcosted for what she does either! i can give this a solid 8/10 I believe and I wouldn't mind playing a deck around her at all, the reason why she's at a 8 not a 9 is due to the colour wheel, reanimation and draw has never been strong in white.

posso wrote:
Phage, the supreme assessin 2RB ( mythic rare)
Planewalker phage

+1: each player discard two cards at random then each player draw two cards.
+0: destroy target non black creature
-2: search target players library for a creature card and put into the battlefield under you control, it gains haste and during the end step sacrifice this creature.
-X: search target players library and graveyard for X creature cards and put them into the battlefield under your control, they gains haste, at the end of turn you lose the game.

Loyality 3

well atleast this wasn't a ninja, would be hard to mark another one that keeps dissapearing (oh boy I just said that.....)
I'm not sure how phage is supposed to be multicoloured nor an assassin, aside from the storyline discrepencies I have to point out this chicky is soooo overpowered it isnt funny.
having a 2 cost tutor for a titan is a bit wrong in standard. it would need to be in target opponents library to be allowed. no flavour text so instead of the mark i would have given you Ima gve you a 7.5/10

AND no I didn't just give AppleofEris the best scores due to his stupidly long and entertaining story!!("dominaria" said the doll as it leapt for your throat!!!!!) it had partially to do with the fact he worked into the story the reason why he had a HUMAN planeswalker, yay glossing over mtg umpossibilities!!
some of these planeswalkers were quite good and I wouldn't be surprised if they printed some cards in the future with a few of the above abilities in the far future. first of all they need to get rid of these crappy new planeswalkers from m11 though( - 3 cost chandra who can stay)
so until next time folks!! we await reply's/new thread for exciting number 54!!!
cloysterd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planeswalkers don't get flavor text...
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cloysterd wrote:
Planeswalkers don't get flavor text...

Why not?
toguppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hell they don't!! ostracize the poor planeswalkers eh!!
just go and stereotype them why dun ya!! gooosh!!! why won't anyone think of the planeswalkers!!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3