Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GW Aggro

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: GW Aggro Reply with quote

Here is the deck I am currently making irl. It has been doing well so far when testing on MWS and in the mini I played with it [went 1-0 then had to drop due to time issues]. So here is the list:

5 Forest
4 Plains
4 Razorverge Thicket
4 Stirring Wildwood
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Tectonic Edge

4 Birds of Paradise
2 Hero of Bladehold
4 Mirran Crusader
4 Squadron Hawk
3 Thrun, the Last Troll
2 Phyrexian Metamorph

2 Day of Judgment
2 Sword of Body and Mind
2 Sword of Feast and Famine
1 Batterskull
3 Beast Within
3 Dismember
1 Sword of War and Peace
2 Tezzeret's Gambit

Sideboard:
2 Kor Firewalker
2 Journey to Nowhere
2 Nature's Claim
3 Leyline of Sanctity
2 Torpor Orb
1 Sun Titan
3 Celestial Purge

I pretty much copied a deck off a website then added a sideboard to it. I am still not sold on those 2 Gambit's maindeck so I am thinking about replacing them I just don't know with what. Maybe Condemn or something?

The Sideboard I like except my meta features a few infect decks so I was thinking of including Melira, Sylvok Outcast just no idea what to cut for her. I'm thinking Sun Titan + Something. Or Main decking the Titan but if you notice everything in the deck is 4 or less cc cept Batterskull so Titan might not fit very well main deck.

Any thoughts? Besides 'the deck sucks' and all that jazz.
toguppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no vengevine?? i would be running 1 thrun md and another 1 sb as he isnt that awesome all the time.
MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because Vengevine is like 20 bucks and I have exactly 5 dollars to my name.

The equipment has been working fine so far. Body and Mind can probably gtfo but the other ones are doing well.

I only play at FNM. I havent played post-bannings [obv since they dont go into effect until Friday] but I expect A LOT of Mono Red / Vampires and other aggro type things.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1